chapter 2

Chapter 2.

Flashback. 

Bora stood on the porch at the school gate, just finished her surgery class, but now it's raining too hard, the thunder is so fast, she forgot to bring her umbrella, but she also forgot about one even though someone texted the scene, someone’s announcement is that Seoul will receive a heavy rain today.

Who else but Lee Siyeon.

Bora was looking at the sky, wondering how to return home, there is a skinny figure came running from afar, with an umbrella.

- I knew you would be stuck here right away - Siyeon's voice was not soft at all.

- I forgot - Bora was shy, smiling, naturally trying to take the umbrella in Siyeon's hand to go home, but Siyeon snatched it back.

- Come with me.

- What? But we're on the opposite side of the road – Bora thought Siyeon's idea is to take a parachute with her to her dorm room and then go Siyeon’s home, she returns to the dorm by subway every day, and Siyeon hates taking the subway.

- No, go to my house.

Siyeon dragged Bora into her family’s own car and went to the Lee's mansion, today Siyeon doesn't have a class, stayed at home all the time, and her house is not close to school, but went to school just to pick up Bora ...

- Next time, there's no need to go, I will buy other umbrella - Bora gently said while Siyeon was wiping her hair, she just took a shower, since she wasn't prepared, Bora wore Siyeon's clothes temporarily. To be blunt, Siyeon is taller than Bora, heavier than Bora, bigger legs, longer arms, can't have pajamas that fit her like that, and Siyeon explained that Siyeon bought a lot. Siyeon has clothes for her to keep at home, for her convenience whenever she suddenly sleep in Siyeon’s house like today. Yes, there was a plan in advance.

- Every time you forget, you have to buy it, it costs money - Siyeon finished wiping Bora's hair, sitting across from Bora, carefully wiping the shorter girl's ears, Siyeon is always the same, constantly blaming. She never calls Bora an older sister, even though she is younger, she is always considerate when she acts.

Bora, every time she can see Siyeon directly at such a super close distance, her face instinctively blushes like a tomato, her downcast eyes dare not look straight.

- Bora ...

- What? - Bora raised her face, then met Siyeon's affectionate gaze, looking down shy again.

- My first love, be my girlfriend ...

End flashback.

Siyeon lay on SuA's bed, touched her soft bare shoulders, then slowly embraced, SuA stirred and straightened the matter.

- I can't do anything today, I'm so sleepy.

Siyeon laughed because SuA guessed her intentions, and just like that, she slept on SuA’s back.

A peaceful night passed.

The next morning, SuA got up early, cooked some breakfast, ate and left some for Siyeon, then went to the studio.

- Hello everyone, please help me, thank you - the new actress bowed, hearing the name for a long time but now, Kim JiU.

- Let's gather, get ready for 10 more minutes, start filming scene 30 - director Park said aloud.

- Hi JiU, how old are you? - SuA actively opened her words.

- I'm 26, and you? - Kim JiU has an extremely bright smile, brightens the space, Kim SuA blinks in the back of her eyes, she has never met anyone with such a pure smile, Kim JiU, really pretty, in the future JiU will be a star.

 - We are the same age.

- Oh really? Nice to meet you, SuA - JiU never stopped smiling from the moment she appeared, making SuA's slightly sluggish spirit healed.

- Let's rehearse the script together - SuA's smile was brighter than just now.

Kim JiU graduated from Hanyang University, one of the very famous schools in the capital's acting training, but with a good degree, her talent has been forged for a long time, now has the opportunity to shine, Kim JiU plays a supporting role but quite important to the plot, accompany SuA in many scenes, in the second half of the film.

A few more days have passed, the drama has come to a close to the end, the actors in the drama have become closer together, they gather to eat separately while they are off, then gradually learn about each other's personal lives.

Kim Suho, the male lead in the drama, paired with SuA, initially showed interest in her, and then occasionally let go of some confusing flirts, SuA thought that this guy maybe like her, but anyway she doesn't care, but since JiU appeared, Suho transformed statues, found every opportunity to talk and be with JiU. Something in her heart is not satisfied, she also doesn't know where this annoyance comes from, from the fact that Suho is flirting with her to flirting with others, making her feel devalued, so she is upset, or do ... derived from JiU ..

Right now, the 5-member actor team is drinking in the bar together, everyone goes out to the dance floor to dance, just SuA and JiU left. JiU is the same age as SuA, but it seems that her life is not much, so her innocent and pure personality like a young girl makes SuA curious about this person a lot.

- JiU, have you ever loved anyone? - SuA boldly asked.

JiU smiled and shook her head, Chivas took a drink in her hand, it seems that she is not good at places like this, so her face is not very good, only 1 drink, but her face is red, about to get drunk ..

- I think Suho seems to like you, how do you feel him?

- Hmm, since college until now, there are many people like Suho - JiU said softly in a daze, making SuA heartbeat, watching from now on.

- What?

- Let's see, 1..2..3..4… 10..12 - JiU sat counting and counting ..

- ... ..

- 17, the 17th person expressed wanting to flirt with me - JiU laughed.

- There are so many, but can't choose anyone  - SuA is not surprised, someone like JiU, beautiful, gentle, enthusiastic, everyone likes it, probably not except her

- Actually because there is a secret - JiU hesitated and stopped talking, making SuA curious to die.

- What's that?

- Well, I won't say it, it's a bit weird.

- Say it - Kim SuA's impatient, no one says she is a patient person, par Fire, Lion's womb, hot is her instinct, how can make her patient.

- Now you tell one of your secrets, then I say my secret.

- Okay - SuA said strongly.

- …… - JiU waited, her eyes dazedly at the person beside her.

- I ... just love girls.

End of chapter 2.