chapter 15

Chapter 15.

Siyeon was standing there, together with a girl, they were talking, laughing, looking quite cheerful. When SuA got closer to the place, the girl left.

- Singnie?

Siyeon turned around, startled a bit by SuA's appearance, how did SuA finds her, hiring a detective?

- Why are you here?

- Who did you talk to? - SuA is mad, really hot-tempered.

- Ah, just a novice, why are you here?

- Good question, escaped from me, made me look like I died again and again - SuA feels lucky, her tiring journey has finally ended, she is better than the detective.

- Looking for me? everything is done... .AHH - Siyeon got a smack on her chest by SuA.

-.... - SuA is about to swing one more swing.

- PAIN - Siyeon shouted.

- Deserved

- ......

- Say, why run away, did you stop loving me? - SuA burst into tears, making Siyeon miserable, her eyes teary, she last saw SuA's tears, was about 3 years ago, after the night she was drugged. Jungmun beach now is really beautiful, the sunlight spreads everywhere, making SuA's tears sparkle like stars.

- Why are you crying, you are by my side to fulfill your responsibility, now that it's done, you can go back to JiU.

- Less blabbering, I said I broke up with JiU.

- The two of you hugged each other that night, don't lie to me - Siyeon's face was wet too, she was both pissed and hurt when she had to mention JiU's name.

- Are you saying the night I came home late?

- You said it was a secret thing, clearly to see JiU.

- I went to see President Lee, the president did not put your name in the will to avoid being disturbed in the future, the president has 50 real estate on the sidelines, no one knows, just transferred it to me, Let me represent you, the president makes me keep it a secret.

- .......

- Then I accidentally met JiU when I went to buy something for you, it was just a reconciliation hug, nothing at all, JiU also has a new lover.

- ... ..

- Lee Siyeon, less jealousy, now I just love you, I don't have time to love more people, and I said this from the beginning, don't you believe? - For every sentence of SuA, Siyeon cries more.

- ...... ..

- You are so smart, why are things like this so stupid, you have a good degree in general including psychology, but my psychology cannot grasp you?

- .......

- For nearly two months now I am very tired of looking for you, I have no one to support, I found myself here, I called you till break the phone, but you think I was just a temporary responsibility to you? Fool - SuA raised her voice.

- ....... - Siyeon shivered, her tears were falling nonstop, SuA approached, hugged Siyeon tightly, SuA's hands slipped into her thin coat, rubbing Siyeon's back, SuA's voice softened.

- Don't cry, I'm sorry.

- ............... .. - Siyeon hugs SuA back, bursting with all her emotions, why does she just let herself play the game of repressing and exploding, if she tells SuA, then everything is different.

- Why do you see me with JiU?

- Someone sent the photo.

- The old story, it was done by Chaeyoung, she sent someone to take aphrodisiac and sleep with you, and this time, it must be done by her too, the purpose was to divide us - Siyeon parted a little while listening SuA's shocking news, her hand still hugged SuA without letting go.

- .......

- Chairman Lee told me, and we are divided because of nonsense is enough, can you do one thing, that is don't hide your thoughts from me, okay?

- SuA.... - Siyeon was touched. SuA pulled a pair of diamond rings from her pocket, put one on her finger, then put one on Siyeon's finger, stunned Siyeon.

- I can't wait for you to propose to me, so I do it first.

- SuA ...... - Siyeon stiffened her tongue from start to finish, her heart pounded like she wanted to burst.

- I waited for two months to give this to you, if you don't run away, you will be wearing it soon.

- .......

- This is the last wish of President Lee, also the wish of Kim's parents, also my wish, Lee Siyeon, marry me.

- .......

- I voluntarily volunteered, not because Kim's parents forced it, well they sometimes pressured, Chairman Lee was also eager to persuade, but in short, I volunteered 100%, so don't doubt anymore.

Siyeon laughed at SuA's lengthy explanations, then pulled SuA into a deep, long kiss, it seemed like the waves had hit millions, the sun had fallen all over, the sea is no longer a shadow.

---

- So now if we get married, what should you do with acting? - Siyeon is enamored with diamond rings, ever since they were worn until now, the two are currently lying on the bed, in a villa that Siyeon has rented for the past two months.

Siyeon pressed her hand to SuA's, then raised it high, contrasting with the light, the small SuA's hand in her hand looked so cute. She does not know how much this ring pair is worth, but it must be equal to the cost of acting for dozens of SuA dramas. This is the first time Siyeon has been given a gift by SuA, of course SuA has given her many gifts, but this is an extremely material gift, she is crazy happy, gold and silver diamonds are not lacking. But it's basically SuA's, so she feels too valuable.

- Then I get married openly and go to act normally.

- No, like that affects that reputation.

- Then hide it temporarily.

- No, I refuse - Siyeon raised a pale baby voice and talked to SuA.

- Well then I stop acting, no more work.

- No, it's your passion, you have to do it.

- Hey Lee Siyeon, why are you so excused, in the end, you want to get married?, if you don't want to, then pay back the ring.

Siyeon chuckled and hugged SuA tightly, making SuA cranky and suppressing it.

- Kim Bora, I'm so happy, I want to cry.

- Don't tell me you was crying again, I comforted you so tired - SuA threatened.

Siyeon pulled SuA to face her, snatched those soft, rocky lips, kissed and left, kissed again, then left again, then kissed, like that about a dozen times.

End chapter 15.