chapter 11

Chapter 11.

- Can you stay by the side to watch over Siyeon? - Chanyeol lowered his voice convincingly.

- What can I do, you should hire her bodyguard.

- I've already done that, and Siyeon escaped the bodyguard many times, she said that she just wanted to be alone, I just wanted to know Siyeon's schedule, but she kept avoiding, like she's not afraid of death, and she  was just like that, so she was beaten yesterday.

- ……

- And Han Dong, a doctor in the hospital, gave me your phone number, Han Dong said that if it were you, Siyeon would be by your side.

- ……

- I know you're a famous actress and busy with work, but can you leave a little to look at Siyeon, just about a month, when the president makes the will open, everything is settled, Siyeon will be safe.

---

SuA leaned on the edge of the bed, leaning over to look at Siyeon, still lying beside and sleeping, lawyer Park said that if it was not safe in DCC, SuA proposed to bring Siyeon to this 1008 house, which is her and Siyeon’s house, and he faked a hospital room so people thought Siyeon was still in DCC. SuA's schedule hasn't been that busy lately, so she called Dami to tell Dami to put aside work that could be postponed, Dami was not pleased at first to know she wanted to take a break to take care of Siyeon, but then SuA managed to convince Dami too, because it's life-related.

"How about Siyeon taking advantage of you, you should remember she ruined your relationship with JiU"

- It's okay, this time it's Siyeon's lawyer requested, just a month, you help me to arrange the work properly.

"……."

- Dami seems to hate me.

SuA was startled after hanging up the phone, Siyeon woke up.

- Are you awake, is there any pain?

- Why bring me here, let me stay in the hospital.

- The hospital is full of antiseptic - SuA loves to stroke Siyeon's hair.

- But there is good service.

- Is the service good here too? - SuA laughed at Siyeon's bawdy, cut Siyeon's nose in love with her hand.

- Chanyeol told you to look after me, but it's not necessary - Siyeon still tried to keep her cold attitude, turned her face away.

- I got kicked by JiU.

- Really?

- Your intentions are working.

- I was only going to shoot and keep for myself, because JiU fainted and come to DCC, so I showed it to her.

- Stupid

- If I were a little stupid, then no one would be afraid of me.

- So that Han Dong constantly curses at you for being stupid.

- …… - Siyeon raised her eyes and looked at SuA.

- Dong has told me everything, I'm sorry that it has hurt you so much over time.

- ……

- Why did you let Han Dong undress, why are you so easy? - SuA suddenly raised her voice.

- ……. - Siyeon smirked, SuA is blaming her, it's ridiculous.

- If Han Dong is an unkind person, working with you till the end, you would accept it too huh? - sarcasm SuA.

- Are you jealous?

- …………… why should I be jealous - SuA kept quiet for a while and pretended to deny.

- …… ..

- About 3 years ago’s thing, I forgot, I will forgive you.

- ……

- Since that night I have not moved anywhere, I am always here, and you must always be here, within my sight, okay?

- Until you have a new lover? - Siyeon let out a sulky sentence, making SuA feel dumb, laughing.

- I'm tired of running around.

- …….

- Now I just love you, is it okay?

SuA moved her face closer to confess her love, touched Siyeon, cried.

Siyeon turned her’s face away, it's been a long time since she heard SuA's love word.

- What a weepy person - SuA loves so much but still doesn't forget to joke around. Lee Siyeon is so weird, crying all the time, crying in love and crying in suffering

- Whatever

- Come back here - SuA turned Siyeon's head, wiped away the happy tears, SuA gave Siyeon a light kiss on the lips, held it for a long time, then left.

- You do these things .... Isn't it out of pity for me? - Siyeon chatter again, making SuA want to punch a punch, she frowned.

- I don't have the time to pity someone, I have to put aside all important things, shoot magazines, interviews, fan meetings, attend awards ceremonies, etc., a lot of work you know ?

- How much are those contracts, I will pay you, considered care effort - Siyeon paid the price.

- Don’t count on yourself a lot of money Lady Siyeon - SuA touched Siyeon's ear and pinched Siyeon, and the two laughed together, Siyeon suddenly realized, it's been a long time since she could laugh like that.

SuA leaned her forehead against Siyeon, closed her eyes, she had a strange feeling, an emotion that existed inside her, which had been forgotten for a while by her, now intensely rising. She asked herself so many times if she still loved Siyeon, she couldn't answer until she was told frankly by Han Dong, but one thing for sure, she never wanted to leave far from Siyeon. SuA had a lot of opportunities to leave this house, completely out of Siyeon, but she didn't choose that, she stayed, even though she was busy, no matter how inconvenient, she still had to take care of breakfast for Siyeon to be.

- Are you hungry?

- Yes.

- Mushroom ramen or tokbokki?

- Tokbokki ...

- I'll cook, wait. - SuA rubbed Siyeon's cheek, then left the bedroom.

-----

President Lee is in DCC's most VIP hospital room, flipping through a photo album, in the picture with him and Siyeon as a baby, Siyeon's mother died soon after she was born, Siyeon was born without her mother's love, and when she entered Lee to live in, and suffered from the jealousy and jealousy of her siblings, she lived extremely alone during her childhood years, no matter how president Lee loving , still couldn't have more time to be with Siyeon, because he was too busy building a career.

Now that he got sick, he and Siyeon were divided again, Lee Siyeon qualified to become his own doctor, but because everyone in the family protested so strongly, the old man was weak and unable to do so. whatever, he always tries every day to be really sane, to keep the corporation and keep the fairness in inheritance when he leaves.

- President Lee, Siyeon was beaten yesterday.

- Where is she now?

- With Kim SuA.

- With Kim SuA by her side, I feel secure, but I'm just afraid SuA will be involved.

- Lee Chaeyoung is the boss of Siyeon's mental torture.

- You can't let Chaeyoung know that Siyeon is next to SuA, otherwise she will stir again.

- Yes.

- Also, call SuA over here, I want to meet her for a while, secretly, don't let anyone know, including Siyeon.

End of chapter 11.