chapter 6

Chapter 6.

Flashback

SuA and Siyeon were on a picnic at the Korea River, it was sunny, there was a green carpet underneath, salads, fruit, sandwiches, and wine. Suayeon played a game of rock-paper-scissors with their face, playing 1 round, 2 innings, 3 innings, Siyeon won all, SuA's losing face was funny, the penalty was eating a lemon, SuA finished eating and screaming because of the acidity, shocked, Siyeon laughed excitedly, smiling without stopping.

- Singnie ...

- What?

- Looking at your smiling, I feel so happy.

- Then I'll laugh for you every day.

End flashback.

"Actors Kim SuA and Kim JiU will be together in a new movie, Destiny, a lesbian movie with unique content"

Siyeon scrolls through the online newspaper, after reading the news, her breathing is no longer normal, she doesn't care about SuA's dramas, because SuA plays all kinds of romance, there will be many kiss scenes, she doesn't want to see. But this time SuA's co-star is JiU, whose name Siyeon gets to hear her name every night with SuA. She knew that SuA was falling in love with this person, but to this extent….

"Hello" - Siyeon called director Park.

- SuA's new movie, are you directing?

"No, this time writer Hwang suggested Kim JiU, because Kim JiU made a strong impression on her previous role, then Kim JiU suggested Kim SuA, the director is a different person, heard from America"

- I don't want SuA to act that movie, you help me stop her.

"Can't, Siyeon, SuA voluntarily participates, I don't even have a part in this movie, how can i stop it, script reading announcement is tomorrow."

Siyeon was drowsy all over her body, carrying a terribly sad mood, she remained indifferent like that at her office all day, then late at night, although she didn't want to, she unconsciously drove the steering wheel towards SuA's house.

Siyeon opened the door to enter, saw there was a pair of black combat boots at the shoe racks, and Siyeon was sure that SuA was not the owner of these shoes. How many sets of clothes SuA has, how many high heels, sneakers, she knows all, and the owner of these shoes, could it be JiU?

Siyeon gently entered the house, trying not to make a noise, Kim SuA has been in love with anyone from time to time, and never brought people to this house, one is she stays at their house, the other is coming hotel, the first time that the SuA takes someone home.

Siyeon stopped walking when witnessing an eyesore scene, there were 2 glasses of wine on the table, SuA was drunk and slept on the chair, her body covered with a blanket, seeming to be naked, she put her head on JiU's lap. JiU was just sitting still, wearing a pajamas.

JiU looked up, caught a short, strange silver-haired girl, was it a thief or who ...

- You are ... - JiU calmly asked, if it was a real thief, she had prepared her fighting spirit.

Siyeon said nothing, turned around and walked away, leaving a puzzled question in JiU.

Siyeon got into the car, forcefully closed the door, she was extremely upset, if anyone wanted to fight her now, she would agree too. Siyeon picked up the phone to call Han Dong.

"What is it?"

- How many months did you bet about SuA’s new girlfriend?

" 3 months"

- How many months now?

"Let's see… .it looks like 4 or 5 months, I just read the news, is emerging actor Kim JiU something real, are they preparing for a love drama together?"

- ……

"Hello, Siyeon"

"Tit"

---

The next day, after finishing the script reading, SuA and JiU went to a restaurant together, JiU has now started talking about that.

- Yesterday when you slept, there was a stranger coming to the house, knowing the house password, she came and see me, then left without saying anything, besides Dami, who knows the house password?

- Ah ... it's Siyeon - SuA didn't expect Minji to meet Siyeon, it's really awkward.

- Who is Siyeon?

- ….Ex-lover.

- What? Did you let your ex in and out of the house arbitrarily? - Minji is a bit loud

- She and I lived there before, and when we broke up, I forgot to change the house password, maybe she came to pick up something that she forgot - SuA had to lie and she feels very sorry for Minji.

- How long have you broken up?

- About 2 years, probably, that much - SuA said while humming.

- So long ago, but still related to each other.

Reporting Minji angry at SuA for the whole week, even though the smaller girl was furiously apologizing and clinging to the deal, but inefficient, SuA stayed at home thinking a lot, her relationship with Siyeon, said to be broke up, but it's not over yet.

- If you really love JiU, want to be serious with her, then take the initiative to cut off Siyeon completely - Dami told SuA, who's been with SuA since she started her career, Dami is also the one who witnessed how Siyeon and SuA broke up, and how miserable SuA was, Dami fully supports SuA and JiU's relationship from the beginning, because JiU feels more secure than Siyeon. a lot of.

SuA listened to Dami, asked Siyeon to come to her house soon, she said she would cook and have dinner with Siyeon, and then said she had something to say.

Siyeon as scheduled, went to SuA's house, and happily enjoyed the dinner that SuA prepared, smiling and coping, because she figured out what SuA would do these things, when she finished eating, Siyeon clean actively, then open the refrigerator, pour 2 glasses of wine.

- Cheers.

Siyeon and SuA were drinking on the chairs together, the two sat next to each other closely, each chasing their own thoughts, SuA was still thinking how to say, what to say first, Siyeon's attitude was quite indifferent, she just let time pass by, whatever she was, because she knew that she was the loser anyway. Then at that moment, SuA decided to buy more time.

- Shall we watch a movie? What movie do you want to see? - SuA reached for the TV remote, opened Nexflix, clicked to find a certain movie, at the same time, SuA's phone vibrated, Minji called, she had been calling SuA since a while ago, since dinner, and SuA always presses the call off button.

- Choose yourself - Siyeon glanced at that, then ignored it.

SuA plays a movie with a quite dark color gamut, soft sound does not make much noise, this film is often used when people have difficulty sleeping, because it is dark, it is quiet, so watching a little will cause boredom and sleep.

Then SuA noticed Siyeon's expression, took a deep breath, and opened her mouth.

- I have something to tell you….

- You’re going to say you love JiU, want to stay with her, and cut me off, you're going to say that, aren't you - Siyeon snatched her words, cold eyes staring at the TV screen.

- I love JiU …… .. but I also love you.

End of chapter 6.