chapter 12

Chapter 12.

The night gradually fell, SuA lay beside Siyeon, Siyeon was injured from neck to leg, fortunately Siyeon’s face was still intact, because of the skin's abrasion, Siyeon could not move much, unfortunately, where the wound will spread, bleed and get worse. SuA intertwined her hand with 5 fingers on Siyeon's, she moved her fingers all the time, it was late but she couldn't lie still.

- Singnie….

- What?

- How long has it been since we slept like this?

- Looks like a few months - Siyeon honestly recalled, the last time was the day SuA asked to return the car.

- No, we didn't sleep like this that time.

- Hmm, pervert, are you going to rape an injured person? - Siyeon understood SuA's intentions, smirked, she really wanted to make SuA stay up all night, but really her bones and joints are difficult to move.

- Okay, there's lawyer Park who's good, sue me - SuA switched to lying on Siyeon, her elbows and knees supporting her body, Lee Siyeon is now covered with a lot of bruises, but still looks very charming.

SuA lightly kissed Siyeon, her tongue kicked back and forth, SuA devoured Siyeon like starving to death, she crawled down and kissed Siyeon's bruises one by one, wishing to erase all the pain Siyeon was suffering. With the injuries from the collarbone, to the biceps, to the wrist, to the waist, to the thigh, then to Siyeon’s ankle, how much kiss, she took off Siyeon's clothes there.

Siyeon was breathing heavily, really it would hurt if the bruise is touched, but the thing that touches it is SuA's soft lips, making her want to go crazy, a strong emotion in her heart, she swears to heaven, that if she recovers from the illness and works properly, she will give SuA a match, because SuA makes her a little uncomfortable now, the type won't go up, won’t go down.

- SuA …… - Siyeon tightly closed her eyes, the hand held the bed sheet, her knees bent a little, she wanted to move a lot but it hurts if she moves hard.

- Lying still - SuA's face was serious, then kissed Siyeon's navel, then caressed at her pelvis, hesitant to go deeper.

- Ahhhh. ~~~

- Whoever hit you, what did he hit with, why are there so many bruises - SuA until she took off Siyeon's clothes, the total number of Siyeon’s injuries was more than at first sight .

- Wooden sticks.

- Why are you not so careful, hire a security guard and hide, and get beaten, stubborn, worth it.

- SuA…. - Siyeon groaned, lifting her hips so that place touched SuA's lips, she was about to be frustrated to death.

- Stubborn should be punished - SuA went deep to lick Siyeon's clit, making Siyeon scream out loud, SuA was not very satisfied, Lee Siyeon had too many carefree self-care, gave up eating morning to want to be alone.

SuA eats Siyeon violently, doesn't love at all, she’s angry because Siyeon always makes her worry, tantalizing with her worries, because she eats and sleeps with other people?, this is a modality show jealousy huh?

- Urggg ... SuA ....

Siyeon jerked her body and pushed SuA's head away, pulled the covers, and said she didn't want to continue anymore, too tired.

SuA slipped into Siyeon's arms, hugging tightly.

- Let's sleep.

----