chapter 5

Chapter 5.

- Get in the car, I take you to my house, I'll wake up early and take you to work - SuA appeared through the window of the car.

- Hmm, what's the point - Siyeon crossed her arms and looked defiantly.

- Nothing, just, feel a bit empty at night - SuA smile peacefully. Siyeon chuckled and climbed into the car.

---

SuA forcefully pushed Siyeon into the bedroom, sucking on the skin of Siyeon's neck frantically, making the taller girl aroused even though she was very tired because she had just finished the surgery for hours. On the way the shirt fell, then her pants fell, disorderly.

SuA stuck her face between Siyeon's legs, making amused noises, Siyeon arched Siyeon’s body and shouted, holding her head.

- It's your turn - SuA said in her kiss with Siyeon, she bit the corner of Siyeon’s lips, making Siyeon frantic. Siyeon flipped SuA over, let her lie down, then forcefully squeezed SuA's chest, then slipped under her butt.

Looks like it's been 3 or 4 days, the two of them haven't seen each other, even they don’t contact by phone, Siyeon basically doesn't have the right to interfere with SuA's work and vice versa. Fortunately, SuA is a celebrity, so her schedule is always updated on the fancafe, and Siyeon does the same routine, nothing special, so there's nothing to be curious about.

- Ahhh - SuA groaned constantly, Siyeon's fingers sucked deep inside her, slimy and fast, she reached the top, then pulled Siyeon tightly.

- Thank you.

- No bonus? - Siyeon asked in a low voice.

- Tomorrow I make coffee, cook tokbokki for you to eat - SuA knows Siyeon very well, what food this girl is addicted to, what she likes to drink, and especially if they come from SuA, she will show double love.

- Good night - Siyeon pampered SuA on the forehead.

- Would you like to talk? - SuA is probably trying to tell a story, even though Siyeon doesn't like it very much, but she spoiled SuA, asked rightly and listened 100%

- So ... how's it going with that girl?

Siyeon asked hesitantly, waiting inside for a negative answer.

- I confessed to her, she liked me too.

- …….

- But I can't kiss her yet.

- Amateurs - Siyeon sarcastically, a smile appeared on her mouth, but in her heart did not feel comfortable at all.

---

The next morning, SuA woke up with an empty bedside, now it's early and Siyeon left even earlier, she made an appointment to make breakfast to eat and then to take Siyeon work office ...