chapter 14

Chapter 14.

"DCC's Chairman Lee passed away"

After 3 months of straining, President Lee took his last breaths and died on the hospital bed, before feeling unable to continue, he called Siyeon, and the phone conversation took place during for half a minute, then he gave up, leaving immediately after saying his love words to Siyeon. His last life, only Siyeon cared about, and everyone else, was overshadowed by money and fame.

Siyeon cried a lot, collapsed at the funeral, she knew that day would come, she had prepared herself. And until the meeting at the Lee's mansion, announcing the will, the lawyer announced that she could not receive any shares of DCC, all were divided among the 6 children of the chairman Lee, according to the proportion suitable to each person's ability.

- Oh, Lee Siyeon can't get any? - President Lee's niece, Jisoo was both surprised and excited.

- How the hell is that? - Chaeyoung was surprised.

- Clearly all right, now leave me alone, okay? - Siyeon is a bit disappointed in her heart, but it's okay, she doesn't need too many assets to do anything, she has enough to eat and to live.

Siyeon coldly left.

- She must be adopted by her lover, she doesn’t need something more - Chaeyoung gossiped.

- What? You mean Kim SuA? - Jaebum asked.

- They got back together, I obviously saw SuA went to DCC hospital to visit Siyeon, but then wanted to tease her so I sent a picture of SuA hugging another person to Siyeon.

- What's the relationship now?

- I don't know, it doesn't matter right now, let's go celebrate.

Siyeon cleaned all her belongings into 2 suitcases, then piled them in the trunk and climbed into her blue car, she needed to leave the city to be less stuffy. The phone vibrated continuously, it was SuA calling, Siyeon turned off the call, then started the car and drove away.

Why is it that just because of a picture of SuA hugging someone else, she feels so frustrated. Previously, she even heard SuA making love with others, seeing with her own eyes the scene where SuA slept with others, but she was not even bothered to this extent. Is there a time when SuA says love to her, saying that SuA only loves her, makes her paranoid and hope that she is only SuA's ?.

Maybe she needs to be less dreaming, Kim SuA is exactly beside her, pampering her just because she is in need of protection, simply, SuA and JiU are still together, so they secretly met such a night. Now that everything is over, SuA won't have to do that anymore.

Chanyeol called ...

"Siyeon, where are you, SuA's looking for you"

- I left the city for a while, telling SuA that it's all over, she doesn't need to be with me anymore.

"Then consider me finished, please call me if anything"

- Thank you.

-----

 A few weeks have passed, SuA has returned to her normal schedule, her mentally devastated completely, Siyeon has run away from her, what is the reason she really doesn't know. After the real estate authorization was completed, she could not wait for the moment to inform Siyeon of the good news, but Siyeon didn't answer the phone and stopped talking since then.

SuA could not eat, could not sleep, the first time she felt so miserable, because this was the first time she was like losing Siyeon for real, no whereabouts are found, have ever been assassinated?

"Siyeon said to get out of town for a while"

Lawyer Park reported to SuA with a complete question and then hung up, SuA went to find butler Jo, found Han Dong, even called Mr. and Mrs. Kim, to ask about Siyeon, but couldn't get any more information. She is only sure that Siyeon was not harmed by Siyeon’s brothers and sisters in the Lee family, but automatically left her.

SuA has been thinking a lot of nights, just now, did she do anything wrong with Siyeon, she stayed with Siyeon and dedicated to Siyeon little by little, from morning till night, not half a step away, Siyeon made a face extremely happy and happy, why did Siyeon do that to her, it turned out that happy face was a lie, then she herself made a terrible thought that ……

- Dong, Siyeon has someone else?

- I told you it's not, Siyeon's heart is only you, Chairman Lee just died so she needs time to recover her pain, that's all, wait for Siyeon to go.

SuA thought it was extremely negative, Han Dong said it wouldn't make her any happier, if Siyeon wanted to go through the loss alone, what could Siyeon do to the point of not listening to her call, obviously this rebuttal was with regard to her, for weeks had passed, too long to wait.

- SuA, focus a little - Dami frantically clapped her hands to get SuA’s attention again, SuA looked like SuA was taken away by a ghost.

- What did you say? - SuA's eyes are tired, hands up a little.

- I said tomorrow there will be a photo shoot with Vogue magazine, what color tone clothes do you want to choose?

- I don't know, you tell stylish Shin to choose it for me.

- Hey SuA.

- What? - SuA raised her face to pay attention.

- I know Siyeon's disappearance messes you up, you can go try some places to find it, I mean, think about it, where would you go if you were Siyeon, you two used to travel together a lot.

SuA was surprised, checking her memory to see if Siyeon had said any special sentences, but really, in the past, Siyeon always said that Siyeon wants to come back for a second time, everything is special, maybe she finds one by one.

"This place is so beautiful, Bora, when our career is stable, we'll come back"

"For what?"

"I will propose to you here"

And so SuA drove to Seoraksan Mountain, then climbed all the way up to the top of the mountain, then circled around there to see if she met Siyeon, but went for a whole day and didn't see, she wonders if Siyeon comes here when Siyeon was angry and Siyeon went to the place Siyeon wanted to propose to her?

then SuA returned to Seoul.

Next week, SuA drove to Guryongpo, where she and Siyeon traveled to celebrate 2 years of love, she went to all the sightseeing dining places she and Siyeon passed, going for a whole day, then too. Siyeon is nowhere to be seen. Tired SuA, is it stupid to go looking like that, in the same city that is difficult to find , going further too

Then SuA thought again, still decided to continue going, she went to Jeju Island, normally people fly straight from Seoul to Jeju, but on the day Siyeon bought her car, she decided to take Siyeon to the port. Then they took a train to Jeju, it was their first outing with a new car.

SuA was going around at Jungmun beach in Jeju, seeing from afar a familiar figure, she went quickly there, her heart was pounding, wishing heaven and earth that there would be no wrong person, the beach was very deserted.

And really, Siyeon was standing there.

End of chapter 14.