chapter 16

Chapter 16.

Siyeon kissed SuA tirelessly, but the girl below is tired.

- Kiss somewhere else, kiss my lips all the time - SuA rage.

- Kissing makes up for the lonely days, when you’re with others, I often stay up all night and cannot sleep.

SuA was silent, unable to say anything, because she felt sorry, she had other happy relationships, especially with JiU, she felt extremely happy at that time. In those days, Siyeon made friends with loneliness, with coffee, thinking about it. SuA was so confused, she used to think that there could be no more between her and Siyeon, just stop related to it.

- The past two months have been enough for me to realize, that I really need you.

- …….

- Although I have experienced feelings of love with others, during that time, I do not love you, but really I always need you, need your presence in my life. So not knowing where you are, made me extremely depressed.

- …… ..

- Never think about leaving me again, no matter what happens in the future.

- I will never leave you, because you are representing my inheritance.

SuA laughed.

Siyeon left sweet kiss marks on SuA's neck, licked a circle down her bare shoulder, lifted her hand, soaked Siyeon’s face in her armpits, made a circle, then slid down to SuA's ribs. One hand squeezed one side of her chest, one hand took off SuA's pajamas, the girl below, moaning lightly, moving her hips constantly.

- My pretty, what do you want? - both of them were completely naked, Siyeon wet all of SuA's inner thighs, then enjoyed SuA's beautiful waist, both hands moved to massage her white breasts.

SuA sat up, flipped Siyeon to lie down, then sat on her face with 5 fingers interlaced with Siyeon.

- Eat it.

Siyeon obeyed, brought Siyeon’s tongue out to explore SuA's sensitive area, licked, then sucked, making enchanting noises. SuA moves her hips, her S-shaped body is constantly stirring, her voice strayed down to Siyeon's nose and tongue, which is really dangerous.

- Ah ~~~

- What else do you want? - Siyeon said during the process, one hand holding SuA, one hand still massaging the other round breasts.

- More… .ahh… ..delicious?

- Delicious - Siyeon laughed, moving back and forth, SuA peaked, releasing lewd. Siyeon put SuA down, looking full of love.

- What else do you want? - Siyeon's hand caressed SuA's stomach, then down, from outside to thigh, then stroked her pussy.

- Bedtime - SuA is tired.

- How to go to bed? - Siyeon jabbed her two fingers into SuA, pushing her speed.

- Oh die - SuA screamed. Siyeon pulled SuA up again, knees supported her body, SuA was pushed hard against the side of the bed. Siyeon sucked on SuA's chest, her finger still inside. SuA pressed Siyeon's head against SuA, then lifted her head.

SuA licked Siyeon's neck, her small hand crawled under Siyeon’s pussy, indeed it was wet, she didn't hesitate to penetrate. Siyeon trembled, clinging Siyeon’s hands to SuA's body, about to go wild.

- Aaaahhh.

Siyeon dropped her body on her back, SuA fell on Siyeon's body, thinking to rest, but only after a few minutes Siyeon turned SuA on her back and kissed SuA on the lips again.

- Mm… .. ~~~~ …… .. what else? - SuA asked.

- 2nd round - Siyeon dropped a sentence.

- So slowly, I should take a bathroom first - SuA rolled herself down the bed, into the bathroom, Siyeon looked from behind, her mouth could not shut unconsciously, SuA's naked body, with a naked body light from the moon into the room, really….

- Wow ...

 After only a few minutes, Siyeon could not wait, actively stormed into the bathroom, at the same time SuA came out, Siyeon pushed SuA straight into the bathroom, touched the wall, she kissed SuA in a coma, then knelt down, pasted face into SuA's legs, raise one leg to her shoulder.

- Ah, don't…. - SuA was suddenly ambushed, unbearable.

- Wet again, why tonight is so sensitive - Siyeon stood up and asked, rubbing SuA's body with one hand, one hand hooking SuA's pussy and holding it up, dripping fluid on each of her fingers, looking sticky.

- Because no one has cared for me for 2 months in a row - SuA has a very seductive voice, wanting to provoke Siyeon's beastliness, one leg wrapped around Siyeon, curvy and sexy, her arms wrapped around the taller girl's neck.

- Honey, what do you want now? - Siyeon took a breath into SuA's ear, then licked her white neck that already has a lot of hickeys.

- I want you - SuA turned Siyeon over, pressed against the wall, bit Siyeon's nipple, her hand was indented to explore Siyeon's wild cave, pushed it in, Siyeon was surprised and not prepared, groaned rust continuously.

- SuA… .ahhh… urggg

Siyeon jerked her body, then turned SuA away, with SuA’s back pressed against her chest, SuA's body was showing in front of the large bathroom mirror.

SuA curled her body non-stop, one hand raised to back through Siyeon's silver hair, Siyeon's two long fingers rubbed her pussy outside, the other hand still holding SuA's chest.

- Bora, you are as charming at night as a fox.

- Ah ... Siyeonie - SuA cocked her head and kissed Siyeon, her tongues swirled in Siyeon’s mouth. Siyeon's finger was still in a tantalizing state.

- Singnie ... I’m dying ...

- You look very sexy, you know? - Siyeon was excited, where her fingers were moving, SuA was enraptured there, the image of SuA curving seductively reflected in the mirror, making Siyeon stare in a daze.

- Sing ... ... put in.

- Not.

- If not, return the ring, I won't marry you anymore.

- Hey, what did you say? - Siyeon angrily stuffs 3 fingers into SuA at the same time, making SuA want to burst.

- Ahhh ... Lee Siyeonnn ...

- Why are you so sexy? - Siyeon stabbed her face into SuA's neck, her hands were pulled in and out at a very fast speed. SuA shouted in the bathroom.

---

SuA dropped her body on Siyeon, her legs dropped a little, was about to be unsteady, Siyeon carried SuA out and onto the bed. SuA gasped in order to reconcile her feelings that have just reached the top, why has the night been so long.

- What time is it?

- 3 o'clock.

- Good night - SuA's eyes are ready to close, there are lips pressed on hers, forcing her to open again.

- Um ... what else? - SuA is really tired.

- Round 3.

- Soccer only has 2 innings.

- But kicking tongue is better - Siyeon did not tolerate, pressed on kissing SuA, said while kissing, SuA's lips are about to soften.

And that night, Lee Siyeon didn't let Kim SuA sleep at all.

END