chapter 7

Chapter 7.

Flashback ..

- Happy birthday to President Lee.

In a lavish party at the Lee family mansion, the living room was filled with music and voices, more than 100 people were invited to the palace to celebrate the venerable president's birthday, most of all tycoons, giants, from many different countries, they are all friends of Chairman Lee's partner. Chairman Lee is chairman of the board of DCC group, a multidisciplinary complex ranging from education and healthcare to e-commerce. Every year that passes, this birthday event becomes more and more spectacular, Chairman Lee counts has 2 wives, the first wife has 3 children, the second wife also gives birth to 3 children, in total he has 7 children, because Lee Siyeon is an illegitimate child.

Lee Siyeon stood on the mezzanine balcony looking down the spacious living room, gazing at every corner of the room, sipping a glass of wine in her hand, she felt lost in this space, because she was not too close with anyone.

- Lady Siyeon, have a drink with me - a pretty girl comes up to talk to Siyeon.

- You are ....

- Tiffany, I'm the daughter of the director of the company Sone, in charge of communications for DCC in the US - a red haired and extremely attractive girl, Tiffany gave Siyeon a new but different color wine, said this drink better.

Siyeon calmly took it and drank it, well admitting it tastes better, Tiffany served her old glass and handed it to the server, and moved closer to talk to Siyeon.

- Are you just graduated, but why are you standing here alone?

- I have been working for 1 year now, I do not know anyone so....

- Lee's youngest lady is being neglected here, your siblings must be busy - Tiffany smiled, her eyes crescent shaped.

- They have to go social.

- So ... do you want to come with me? - Tiffany placed her hand on Siyeon's waist, hitting the girl's ear next to indecent breathing.

Siyeon felt unwell in her body, there must be something about this wine, she gradually lost consciousness, wanted to faint.

---

Bora was cleaning in the kitchen, receiving a text message from a stranger, a photo, a picture, with Lee Siyeon lying on a nude bed, hugging a redheaded girl.

"Bora, come to the Lee's mansion, in Siyeon's room, it's really interesting"

Bora wiped her hands and ran to Lee's mansion, she called butler Jo to take her in, the only person she could talk to in the palace.

On the way, Bora couldn't believe her eyes, she wanted to believe that the photo was a fake, Siyeon couldn't treat her like that.

But no, everything is real, Siyeon's room was not closed, the scene in front of her, exactly. The other two characters were sleeping in bed and not knowing anything, Bora shed tears, her knees wanted to fall, but housekeeper Jo stood behind, watching the girl's misery in front of him, hurriedly helping Bora to comfort her. The villa in the lobby is still very bustling, only on the 5th floor is a tragedy.

- Bora, I'm sorry, let me take you out.

End flashback.

---

- I love JiU... ..but I also love you.

- ... .. - Siyeon was getting angry but couldn't get any more, she turned to look at SuA questioningly.

- Can't you see ... I've always wanted to take care of you, but everything should just stop at that level, can't we be friends, like before - SuA directed her body towards Siyeon soft, convincing voice.

- ......

- Sell this house to me, okay?

- No, you can buy another apartment to live with her - Siyeon maintained a cold attitude.

- Anyway, you don't live in this house, isn't it a waste if you buy it empty?

- Whatever.

- Here too - SuA took the keys of her car and gave it to Siyeon.

- If you want to give it back, there are also wardrobes, shoes, hats, bags, jewelry, makeup ....

- You just take it all, everything is in the house - SuA interrupted.

Arguing, SuA's phone vibrated again, Minji called again, Siyeon was feeling overwhelmed and had to hold back, seeing that, she wanted to lose control. Siyeon actively turned off the call, then put the phone screen down on the table, then approached SuA, looking down at those soft lips, indulgent, she stared blankly at SuA, lust appeared in the bottom of her eyes.

- Let me stay here, just tonight, for the last time, all right?

- Okay, it's late anyway - SuA thinks it's too simple.

- Make love - Siyeon demanded.

- No, I'm tired - SuA tried to stand up and Siyeon pulled her back.

- Just one more note, one last time, okay, Bora? - Siyeon's amorous gaze fluttering to SuA, her reason is gradually diminishing, she is immersed in Siyeon's tenderness and sweet voice, unable to say anything more.

Siyeon kisses SuA fondly, this body, this person, every time she meets, every time she cuddles SuA, it drives her crazy. Siyeon misses SuA every day and every night, she never stops thinking about SuA, her heart, her soul, filled with everything about SuA.

In terms of geographical distance, SuA is never more than 20km away from Siyeon. When SuA graduated from college, Siyeon took SuA to see the Seoul Forest Trimage, and SuA just casually said that she likes the apartment overlooking the Han River, and the house number is beautiful too, is her birthday.

Siyeon secretly bought that house, then pretended she was going to rent to let the two of them live together, and until SuA had her first successful role, SuA quickly went to ask to buy this apartment. it appears that the host is Siyeon from 2 years ago. This apartment is not too far from Lee's mansion, so until they broke up, Siyeon returned to the villa to live in, then threw herself over to the SuA house, the DCC hospital was also close, in short seeing SuA is always possible.

Then she bought a car for SuA, gave it to SuA on SuA's birthday, SuA liked red, sporty shape, so Siyeon chose a red Volkswagen for SuA, then SuA happily drove her around Korea. Go to Daegu, Jeonju, Seogwipo, Sokcho, ... ... there are no beaches, any forests, any tourist areas in Korea that SuA hasn't taken Siyeon away, with her own car.

Everything on SuA, always tied to Siyeon's money, when SuA finished her basic acting course, Siyeon just graduated from university at that time, but Siyeon has been working in the hospital since 3rd years of university, medical school. This intensive training, 4 years was graduated and the 3rd year would have been able to work if extremely excellent, and of course Lee Siyeon was extremely excellent.

Siyeon was born aware of being an illegitimate child, only President Lee loved her in the house, while others looked at her with half their eyes, Lee Siyeon had no choice but to strive for herself strength, she must be at the top in this industry, for people to respect her.

Before when Siyeon was not working, she was given money by her father, also used to invest in SuA, then when she went to work to make money, she also put all of it on SuA, she wasted herself on SuA without regret, then until when they broke up, when SuA had just received her first role, Siyeon was still constantly supporting SuA with all she had.

But in terms of heart distance, it is clear that Siyeon and SuA are inherently far apart, very far apart, for a long time.

Siyeon took off all of SuA's clothes and kissed each muscle, breathing in one at a time, SuA bent her body for pleasure ...

- Can we go to the bedroom?

- No, here - the taller girl disobeyed, brought her tongue down to flirt SuA's inner thighs, then slowly approached SuA's most sensitive place.

Siyeon had already planned it, she insisted on eating Kim SuA clean at this sofa, where she caught JiU and SuA making love.

And in the corner of the living room, on the vase, there was a camera attached.

End chapter 7.