chapter 8

Chapter 8.

Flashback.

Siyeon, after waking up, saw the red haired woman meeting last night lying next to her, in this shady posture, she realized everything, that she was caught. Siyeon bathed deeply and quickly ran home in Seoul Forest, before leaving the palace to meet butler Jo and learned that she was caught her red-handed by Bora, Siyeon was extremely scared.

Siyeon entered the house number 1008 like a rocket, the door was not locked, found the living room extremely messy, water glasses, vase, decorations, books, thrown down, pieces of glass of vase falling drastically in the corner of the room, and on the other side of the room, Bora sat on her knees, face down. Siyeon ran to hug Bora, tears in her eyes.

- Bora, I'm sorry.

Bora froze, Siyeon lifted her face, the corners of her eyes were red, swollen, her brown hair was messed up, Bora's appearance made Siyeon cry more, Siyeon’s heart was torn.

- Bora, I'm sorry, please forgive me.

- Get out of the way - Bora whispered.

- Bora ...

Bora pushed Siyeon and stood up, Siyeon pulled her hug, she struggled with all her might, screaming like she wanted to break the space.

- LEAVE ME ALONE.

- KIM BORA - Siyeon also shouted, her hands were gathered around Bora's body without letting up, her strength became more and more unstable, sweating making her hands slippery, she was about to stop pulling Bora.

- GET AWAYYY

Bora escaped Siyeon's embrace, then lost her balance and fell on her back on the floor, Siyeon took the opportunity to lie face down, on top of Bora, determined not to let go. Bora was so tired, she couldn't sleep all night, she could only sit in the corner of the room like that, that devastating image completely occupied her mind, until Siyeon pressed Siyeon’s body against her, she couldn't resist any more, she lay still, eyes blankly looking up at the ceiling.

- Bora, I was lured to drink, I can't control it, I'm sorry.

- Get out.

- Bora….

- Out.

- …… - Siyeon cried louder, she pressed her head on Bora's shoulder and shook her head repeatedly, she couldn't accept this rebuttal.

- Break up.

- Bora, what are you talking about?

- Break up.

- No, I can't break up with you.