Chapter 15: Caught Up

Celene

      I look up into his eyes and he into mine. His lips crash against mine, kissing me hungrily as his hands paw at my body. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up. I gasp for air and his lips make their way over to my jaw and down my neck. He looks around as I nibble his ear and steps into the bathroom.

      I run my fingers through his hair as I kiss him with increasing need. He sets me on the sink and looks at me with a smile. He reaches over and turns the shower on.

      "We have a perfectly good shower here if you want to take one," he says with a smirk.

      "Well, let's not let it go to waste," I say with a smile.

      I grab his belt and pull it loose as we kiss. He unbuttons my shirt and drops it to the floor. I pull his shirt over his head and run my hands up, over his hard abs and chest as I bite my lip. He glides his thumb over my bottom lip and kisses my neck, licking and nipping at the soft flesh. Damien tucks his thumbs into my shorts and looks at me with glowing blue eyes.

      He pulls them down and looks over my naked form. He kicks his boots off and I slide my fingers under the edge of his underwear. He groans and I look down before shoving his jeans. I take in the impression of his size under the thin fabric and lick my lips. I look up into his face and see unfettered hunger.

      "Celene," he whispers in a strained voice.

      I hop down from the sink and walk into the shower. I wait for him to join me and when he finally does, I immediately kiss him under the hot water. His hands travel my body, sliding over slick skin. I moan as his fingers work my soft flesh, rubbing it in circles. His hot mouth encompasses my nipple while his unoccupied hand palms my other breast.

      "Damien," I moan and he looks into my lust filled face.

      He lifts me up and presses my back against the glass. He pants as he takes his shaft and rubs the head up against my opening. I whimper and buck against him, forcing it inside. I moan and he grunts, moving in unison. My legs start to shake with ecstasy as I moan.

      His wet hips and thighs slap against my ass louder the harder he goes. I already feel release but I'm not ready for it.

      "S-Slow down D-Damien," I whimper and he groans.

      "The sound of your voice makes it so hard to," he rasps and goes harder.

      "I'm-I'm gonna-" I moan and claw at his back.

      "Fuck," he moans.

My insides clench and quiver around him as I fall so far off that I cry out.

      "Damien!"

He goes deeper and I moan louder, ready to fall again.

      "Harder," I moan and he obliges.

I cry for more and he gives it to me.

      I fall into bliss repeatedly, washing my body in sensory overload as I scream his name and buck harder. His moans and groans fill the silent house as well as my screams. At some point, he turns the water off and lays me back onto the floor. He buries himself deep inside me and holds my thigh in place. His lips never leave my hot skin as his tongue laps at my most sensitive spots.

      Our bodies writhe together in a wet mess fueled by pent up frustration and passion. I lace my fingers in his wet, black hair, pulling it taut. He hisses and bites down on my neck, making me cry out in pure pleasure.

      "Oh, f-fuck! Damien!"

He flips me onto my knees and grabs a handful of my red tresses, pulling me up. He rams into me hard and fast.

      I'm barely able to process the pleasure I feel as I moan so loud. His lips stay on my neck, nipping and sucking on it until it turns red.

      "I'm gonna- Damien! Right there!" I cry.

      "Cum for me Celene," he says as he slams into me faster.

I fall so fast and so hard that I can barely move. My body goes almost completely numb and I drop down, resting my face on the cool shower floor. He thrusts into me once more before moaning loudly and emptying his essence inside.

      I lay there panting heavily with him resting his head on my back, trying to catch his breath. He shudders as he pulls himself out of me and I groan at the vacancy left behind. It takes me a moment to regain feeling in my legs. When I can move again, I stand up and get dressed. Our breathing still hasn't returned to normal as I watch him go to grab his shirt and boots.

      I look at his hard, glistening body as he bends down to pick it up. He smirks at me and pulls it on then walks up to me and kisses my lips gently. We finish dressing and gather up all the boxes from my room. We place them in his car and drive back to his house to tell everyone the good news. He holds my hand the whole way there, rubbing his thumb over the top.

N/A

Whew! I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Thanks for reading!

N/A Update 1/5/2022

I'm actually kinda proud of this. It's not that bad.

WARNING!!!

The next chapter contains moments that may make you uncomfortable. If you find a woman being assaulted to be too much, DO NOT read it!!!