Chapter 26: A Fiery Night Pt. 2

Celene

      I stop in the hall as everyone looks at my half naked figure.

      "Where?" I ask when Owen stops beside me.

      "Right there," he replies as he points to the end of the hall and at the only door left open.

We run in and slam the door behind us. As soon as the door is shut Owen picks me up and kisses me hungrily. I dig my nails into his bare back to the point of breaking skin. He groans loudly and lays my on the bed.

      He doesn't stop touching me as he pulls my jeans off, tearing them in half. I gasp as his hands glide up my thighs. I sit up and pop his button loose and pull the zipper on his jeans down. I run my hands up from the V shape peeking over the top of his underwear, up his hard abs and kiss the scorpion tattoo on his chest. The candle light flickers in the room as the power goes out.

      His eyes look even more like the sea in the dim light.

      "You look even more beautiful in this light Celene. I don't think I've ever noticed how your eyes look like emeralds before," he says as he cups my jaw.

      He bends down and kisses me softly. I nip at his bottom lip and smile as I pull him on top of me. He chuckles and kisses me with urgency while his hands run down my sides to my hips. His lips travel to my neck and my back arches. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to his chest.

      I push on his jeans and he slides out of them. I feel power surge through me and electricity lights up as his fingers intertwine with mine. I wrap my legs around his hips and squeeze him to me. I moan loudly as his hand slides up my stomach and around my neck. His fingers gently caress my throat as he nips at my ear. I gasp loudly and arch my back.

      My skin tingles under his fingers and I feel need well up from deep inside.

      "I'm ready," I whisper, breathless.

He looks in my eyes and rips the sides of my underwear. His eyes stay on mine as he breathes heavily and slides my bra straps off my shoulders. My body gets covered in goosebumps when he breaks the clasp on the back and pulls it off my breasts. Hunger fills me to the brim and I flip him onto his back, breathing shallowly. My body starts to buzz and I slide down on his length.

      I rock my hips and moan loudly with Owen as his hands guide my body in the right direction. My toes curl as he hits my g-spot and I throw my head back. I moan louder as lightning flashes outside and thunder roars overhead. Another flash and thunder shakes the house as I throw all of my desire into every movement. Owen flips me onto my back and pulls my thigh up as far as it will go on his hip, burying himself deep inside.

      My back arches as I moan and thunder crashes. His movements are fluid with the storm roaring outside. I feel his desire envelope him as he moves faster over me. He picks me up and slams me against a padded wall. I moan even louder at our bodies colliding with it. My hair flies into my eyes and Owen growls.

      My legs bounce as he thrusts into me harder. The house shudders with the howl of the wind and the crack of thunder. He turns me around and presses my chest against the padding. My legs shake as I am close to the edge of ecstasy.

      "Not yet," Owen whispers in my ear.

My face is flat against the cool padding as I breathe in short bursts.

      He spreads my legs further and pushes into me. I moan loudly as thunder roars again. He pants against my ear with each thrust, making me wetter. I bite my lip when he moves faster. He slams his hips into me and I scream as my insides quake.

      My legs shake and I moan even more. Owen picks me up and sets me on my knees, bending me over on top of the bed. My face is hot and sweaty as I sit there panting. He steps up behind me and moves closer, filling me to the brim with every inch of his length. I moan and he groans before grunting as he thrusts into me.

Downstairs

      "What do you think that sound is? The thunder or them?" asks Leo as he shines the flashlight on the ceiling.

      A thump is heard from above and the light fixture shakes.

      "Definitely them," says Damien as he leans against the island sipping on a glass of bourbon with his eyes fixated on the marble top.

Lightning flashes as thunder rumbles and loud moans echo through the quiet house. Damien groans and takes a large drink from his glass.

      "You okay Damien?" Marcus asks.

      "I can feel everything they feel," he says as he looks at Marcus with tired and drunk eyes.

      "How do you think I am?"

      "I'd say you should be feeling pretty good right about now," says Leo as a screaming echoes from upstairs.

Damien groans and presses the glass to his temple.

      "No. Not quite," he says closing his eyes as he breathes in short bursts.

      "Since I can feel them both, I just feel exhausted."

      "I think they're finished," says Leo as he looks at the ceiling.

      "Six. Fucking. Hours. Now I understand pent up energy," says Damien as he drops down on the couch, hanging his feet over the arm.

Marcus tilts his head to the side in the chair and closes his eyes as the storm lessens. Leo turns the flashlight off and rests his head on his arms as he sits at the island. A few minutes later, soft snores fill the room.

N/A 1/5/2022

I can't... I just can't with myself right now... 😩