Chapter 22: Drunken Frenzy

Celene

      I go to the bathroom and set out my clothes, leaving the bottle of whiskey on the floor next to the bathtub. I tie my hair up and fill the bath with hot water and climb in. I sit back and relax as I drink from the bottle. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

      Today went to hell in a handbasket so fast that I didn't have time to process what was happening.

I take another drink and set down the bottle on the floor.

      I slide down in the water until it is just below my nose.

      Do I really need to sleep with Owen?

I sit up and grab the bottle.

      I'm going to have to be wasted to even stand being near him. I'll check the book again before doing anything hastily.

I drink half of the bottle before climbing out of the bath. At this point, I'm feeling pretty good and quite drunk.

      I stand and try to put on my shorts, but miss and fall flat on my ass. I laugh so hard that I snort and laugh louder. I don't even care if they can hear me. When my laughter subsides to giggling, I finish getting dressed. I stumble out of the bathroom and walk slightly tilted to what I think is my room.

      I sit on the soft bed with the bottle in my hand. I can't focus on one of the six bottles in my eight hands as I sit on the bed. I use my other hand to help me bring the bottle to my lips and down the rest. My body starts to feel fuzzy and hot once the bottle is empty. Sweat forms on my chest as I breathe heavily and slide my hand over my thigh.

      My face is hot and a little numb as I bite my lip. I run my other hand over my braless breast and moan softly. I pull my shirt off and throw it on the floor. I push my shorts down and kick them off with my underwear. I pant as my body gets hotter and I become more aroused.

      I think about Damien touching my tender skin as Leo kisses my neck and Marcus licks my nipples.

Downstairs

      "She's doing it again," says Marcus.

      "It's different this time," says Leo.

      "I'll say," says Damien as he licks his lips.

      "Should we?" asks Leo breathing heavily.

      "I mean, we can't leave her like that," says Marcus, kicking off his shoes and loosening his tie.

Celene

      "Damien," I moan as I think of his lips on my hips and stomach.

      "Leo," I sigh as I think about his hands on my thighs and his face buried against my center.

      "Marcus," I whimper as I think about his lips and tongue on my ear.

Downstairs

      "Gods... It sounds so good when she says my name like that," Damien groans.

      "We definitely have to go now. I won't be able to forgive myself if I don't make her say my name like that," Leo groans.

      "That's it. I'm going," Marcus says as he takes off for the stairs.