Moving On with a Friend for Life

I was so happy my parents allowed me to travel to a different country. I guess they trust me enough to fully live my own life now. I wanted them to enjoy their lives as well, so I was glad they have decided to embark on a cruise ship travelling to the Caribbean.

We just arrived at the Beijing's Daxing International Airport and I was in awestruck with its grandiose architectural design. How beautiful, how magnificent it was. I felt so lucky and glad I made the decision to travel with my best friend, Chris.

I was pushing the trolley when Chris suddenly ran towards the crowd.

"WANG JI!!!" she shouted so loudly with so much excitement.

I followed suit, I almost forgot, Chris's cousin is picking us up. It is a bit difficult to find the right person with so many people waiting for the arrivals good thing Chris has a sharp eye.

When we were finally out from the gathering crowd one of the suitcases fell out from the trolley, so I bent to pick it up when suddenly someone extended his arm to pick up the suitcase as well.

"Let me help you with that" says a very manly yet cocky voice.

"Thanks" I said then turned my head towards where the voice came from.

I was speechless, in front of me is a very handsome man with hazel eyes...

"Xian?"

"The name is Wang Ji, Chris' cousin. Welcome to China!!!"

I was left with a wide smile plastered in my face.