Outro

In Chris's Inner World...

Trevor was sitting on the porched of their shared house munching some celery when a 1000cc bike parked on their front lawn.

Xian took his helmet off and proceeded to sit beside Trevor and stared on the people passing on the street. It was a beautiful day. The sun came out brightly and the cherry blossoms are blooming.

"Max is really doing well these days, I can't believe that guy is turning a new leaf."

Xian just smiled and took one stalk of celery from the bowl next to Trevor.  He started munching it but didn't really like it so he placed it back on the bowl.

"I can't believe it has been five years already since Chris is at peace with herself" Trevor began their conversation.

"Indeed" Xian agreed with a smirk on his face, his eyes locked on the street..

"I can't believe, you vowed celibacy. What a waste of handsomeness!!! Want to try a gay man like me for a change?" Trevor joked.

"Dream on" Xian replied striking back.

Trevor mockingly smiled and paused for a while.

"She is getting married today to Chris' cousin, Wang Ji"

"I know"

"You sad?"

"Nope. I am happy for her. She finally found the man that deserves her"

"Do you miss her?"

"Every single second of everyday...."