4

"We found this," Germany flashed the table where the group was eating their lunches, the others pretending to be interested, "it says that America knew that they were coming to get him, he just didn't tell anyone else because he thought they were only after him."

"That jackass," Zaltana said, snarling, "I oughta smack him for that."

"We have to find him first," Canada said, "also, Russia?"

The nation looked up from where he was playing with the syringe in his hands.

"His eyes are blue like the Atlantic," Canada said, and Russia's face went neutral. Zaltana paused for a moment before a smile ripped across her face.

"That fucking dumbass!" he exclaimed, his accent making the words hilarious. Zaltana was clapping and laughing and everyone else was confused.

"Hello dear brother-in-law," she said fondly, patting him on the head. He glanced over to her before looking down at his plate. Everyone else was now even more confused- brother-in-law? What was going on now?

"The needle has two very long lasting sedatives as well as paralysis inducing snake venom," he mumbled, putting the needle down. God, he was going to be sick.

He could remember him now. He thought he forgot everything before the Soviet times but nope! It was Alfred's shitty memory spells. But he also remembered his touch, holding him late at night when it was cold and feeling the electricity in his skin move across him.

He remembered the honey-tasting kiss that was pressed against his lips in the early morning or late at night when he thought he was asleep, walking over to his office to drag him back to bed, his tongue dragging across his chest to lap at the blood after he had been in a fight-

He almost let the scowl become apparent. He pulled his scarf up to mask it- well, that, and his growing blush.

"What?" Lithuania asked. He was confused, and slightly hurt by the addition. Russia knew something too? He thought the three of them were the only ones.

Belarus looked confused as well, and Romano didn't care.

"Hey papa! Welcome home!" Zaltana exclaimed, and that portion of their memories came back- Ivan standing beside Dyami, an arm wrapped protectively around his waist- a wedding, full of gold and silver and flame, and Dyami, holding a baby Alaska in his arms.

"Our memories are fragmented?" Romano asked, rubbing his head.

"Yes, just in case," Zaltana said, scratching the back of her neck,"I don't remember the other three codes though, just the main one and that one. Russia's memories weren't fragmented, because they were done really fast to prevent torture."

"How kind of him," Russia hissed. He was pissed off now, because he knew that Alfred still wore that ring and now he knew why he always chose him instead of any other nation yet wondered why he didn't tell him. He wasn't the Soviet Union anymore. He was just the Russian Federation. The Cold War was over, and it seemed like the United States wasn't willing to act like it.

"Sorry, I know he was putting off telling you 'cause of the whole MAD thing," she yawned, much like she didn't care- and to be honest, she probably didn't, "but you know now?"

"Yes, I suppose I do," Russia sighed.

"Nothing has been explained to us," Mexico raised a hand, "what the fuck is going on?"

"I forgot that Dyami was married!" Zaltana laughed, "Jesus the fucking idiocity is strong now."

"To Russia?" England asked, before he shrugged, "Huh, I always thought you two were really close during the tsar ages."