8

Germany saw the red canisters next to a garage-looking opening. They were stacked, with pallets between them. He didn't see a camera, but he didn't want to risk it. God, he wished Estonia was here to create a jamming signal- actually, wait.

"Russia?" he said, softly, noticing that the respective nation was already on a computer that nobody noticed he had in that trench coat of his, one hand with his phone, and probably hotspot, running.

"Yes?"

"Jamming signal?" Germany said, and Russia seemed to evaluate punching him in the throat before he replied:

"Of course," and after a few seconds he spoke again, "it's up."

Germany stalked over to the canisters, reading the labels, Poland staying a few steps behind him. He found ketamine, chlorine, phosgene, and sulfur mustard, last. He looked up at the vent system- he had no idea how he could rig this place up without it, and wondered for a moment if he'd be able to fit before he looked at the mismatched group in the trees.

"Have you found it?" the voice came gruffly into his headpiece.

"Yes," he replied, "now I just have to figure out what to do with it."

He pulled out a canister of phosgene- out of all of these, this was probably the most dangerous, since it would be hard to spray the mustard gas without a mister system or something like that.

"Hey," Poland said, "look at this."

Germany turned around, walking up to where he was standing. There was one blue canister among all the others, which he hadn't noticed. On the label, he noticed 'TCDD'.

"Agent Orange," he whispered. God, he'd dealt with it way too much. America's favorite treat for forested areas- and, he was guessing, from it being here, genetic manipulation.

"Can that be used...?" he asked. Germany looked up at the vents again.

"Need something to spray it," Germany replied, pulling it out of the rack. England came up beside him, and he flashed him the label. England took a few steps back, even though the canister was completely sealed.

"Couldn't you... ya know, 'pop the bubble'," Poland said, and Germany looked up at him. Poland had an eyebrow raised.

"Find anything?" the headpiece whispered, and Germany's hand reached up.

"Is there a highly populated area there?"

"Hm..." Zaltana paused for a second, "I have an idea. I'll open that door in a second."

The two of them in their disguises were out in only a second, and Zaltana walked over to them. She was still in the form of the man, but he was starting to look ill, which they guessed was what she was feeling.

"Oh," she said, seeing the label, "huh."

"Think it's usable?" Poland asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"I think it's horrific to think of using it," Norway stated, "I'll throw it into the break room."

He picked it up and walked away, leaving the others to pass weird faces for a second.

"What do you need to rig this place up?" Zaltana asked, and Germany looked around. He grabbed two cans of chlorine, and one of phosgene.

"I'll need to be in the building," Germany said, and Zaltana nodded, drawing a cloak out of nowhere. She wrapped it around his shoulders, and pulled it up over his head, and he disappeared like he'd never been there.

"Like Harry Potter," England whispered, and Zaltana shrugged.

"Go do whatever, this door ain't rigged up," she said, before walking back into the building. Germany went into the building, finding a map pretty fast. He needed to get to the main hallway.