Chapter 1: First Comes Like

Tomahawks POV:

It's Saturday and I wake up. I look at my clock, it reads 12:30.

"Shit! First episode of cube is in half an hour." I say allowed.

I get up and walk into the bathroom across from my room.

"Good afternoon, Julio" I hear my grandmother call from the kitchen down the hall.
"Afternoon." I replied as I shut the door of the bathroom.

I grab a towel from the cabinet below the sink. And start the shower.

After a 10 minute shower I quickly dry off, get dressed and brush my teeth.

I hear my phone go off. I glance at the screen "Graser10: Hey everyone, cube intro in 15 minutes, be on or don't be in the intro."

I sighed & walked over to my room and sat down at my computer. I start team speak and Minecraft.

Another text from my phone, it was Graser again reminding everyone of the server ip to make sure there was no mistakes. I check the ip and made sure my recording software is set up. I join the server. Half the cube members were on already. "Hi" and "Hey!" Everyone says in chat. After the intro I immediately start my episode.

I really like the community. There's a bunch of great people, I especially like Devon. He's really nice and funny. He's always smiling and cracking a joke.

I wonder how he feels about me, I wonder what everyone thinks of me. A lot of the guys seem to like me, but I don't know.

A few weeks pass by and I'm really starting to like Devon, we even did a colab together. He told me about how he was pan sexual and everything. I had no judgements, I'm not that kind of person.

Eventually after a few more weeks people started really liking us together. Someone started shipping us even "DevonDoesTomahawk" and everyone went mad about it. They loved it. We did more videos together, not just because of the shippers, but because we were good friends.

The more and more time I spent with Devon on TeamSpeak the more and more I like him. Then one day we were talking and he made a joke about DevonDoesTomahawk

"Hey, maybe at Minecon we could kiss and make everyone go crazy over it!" Devon said with a laugh. I laughed along. "Sure!" I replied.

That's when it all hit me, his eyes, his smile, and his laugh. So perfect. The way he calls me Julio, the way he sings. There was an outburst in my chest, like I was starting I have feelings. Do I like Devon? "Earth to Tomahawk, Julio are you there?" I hear Devon's voice call. His sweet voice. "Yeah, sorry." I resound. How long was I out? I think, yes. I like Devon, like, like like him.