Chapter #15

Please, follow, comment, and vote. YOUR choice. Comment in any ideas to help me continue the story! Hope you like it!

I woke up because of a weighty arm resting on my side. It hadn't occurred to me who it was until they growled at my attempt to pry them off me, which sent goosebumps down my spine. My heart rate picked up and I wanted to squeal and attack him with kisses all over the face but it didn't feel like I knew them well enough for me to act like that with them. 

Feeling the rush of excitement as he pulled me very close to him and nuzzled his nose in between my shoulder blades, I giggled quietly. He groaned at the sound of my voice, "Go to sleep... it's too early to be playing." I rolled my eyes at him, as it broadened my smile to hear his sleepy morning voice.

I huffed as he held me close to him and assumed he fell back asleep. I pensively watched the large glass wall and waited for the morning light to appear over the mountain's peaks. My thought wandered back to yesterday's events, and how everything had come to be... although my mind seemed to accept the logic behind his actions, I felt my heart squeeze at the idea of his multiple... partners. 

I couldn't accept them as my mate's mates, I argued with my sense of logic because despite them being picked by him, the idea that he has shared himself with many she-wolves upset me. Now, I glared at the mountain peaks, feeling impatient for the sun to come out as a part of me wanted to feel a sense of freedom from his hold. I didn't want to be like all his other conquests, even if some of them ran for the hills at the sight of his Hollow.

The sheets rustled a bit, and he held me even closer to him, pressing his chest against my back. I snapped out of my thoughts and my eyes grew wide as saucers. I could feel everything. 

My breathing turned abnormal as I fought the urge of leaning further in his embrace. Raiden grunted and moaned a little as he nuzzled closer to me while being careful of the gash on my neck. I whimpered quietly when my heart swelled at the sound he made, and then I shuddered at the feeling of his warm breath gently fanning my back. His hand twitched against my skin, but he didn't glide his fingertips over my thigh, he let it rest against my thigh, leaving a never-ending dominant presence over me. 

I felt tortured by his touch. Of course, I wouldn't say it... but I knew he could smell it. My breathing quickened and I brought my hand between my thighs, and then clenched my palm between them as I shut my eyes tightly when I felt something getting harder. I remained still and bit my lip when he shuffled around a little more and warmed my back with the heat radiating from his body. 

Raiden breathed calmly. He wasn't the least bit phased by anything he was doing. 

In my statuesque state, I paid attention to everything I felt because in a few minutes I would be regretting everything I didn't do with this opportunity. I wished to turn around so I could face him, but my wound wouldn't permit me, let alone his burdensome arm over my waist. I gulped as I felt his fingers touched my tummy's skin every time he twitched. Shutting my eyes once more, I mustered the courage to discreetly slip out of his grip and stand next to the bed. 

I marveled at how peaceful and uncomplicated he looked when he is fast asleep. It made me want to softly kiss him on the lips and let his hands feel want he hasn't yet seen of me... 

All of a sudden, Raiden's arm patted around the place I was sleeping. At first, he was gently patting around the empty space, and then patted the empty mattress but with slight aggression. I giggled at the frown on his face when he realized I wasn't there. I ran off to hide in the wardrobe standing on the other side of the room and remembered and to close it completely so I could see him through the crack. I watched him pat the bed a little more urgently and then he sat up quickly, rubbed his eyes, and looked around the room sleepily. His eyes were a little puffy and his curls were all over the place, and he looked absolutely adorable, I covered my mouth as to stop a giggle from escaping my lips.