Chapter 15 - Aks (عکس)

It was finalised that the couple was off to Antigua and Barbuda for their honeymoon, a country in the Caribbean. It was decided that their Walimah was to be held when they're back. The couple was all packed and ready to leave. It took Arif great effort to convince Laiba to agree to the trip. He gave her promises of it being pure fun and the greed of a free holiday and she happily agreed. But now she was being filled in with weird advices by almost everyone. Well not everyone but every woman she knew for sure. Be it her mother, her mother-in-law, her cousin sisters or even the maids of the haveli.

All this 'advice' had bought the nerves back. But it was now too late to back out of the trip, so with nervous heart she went along. After an hour drive the couple reached the airport and a long transit 27 hour flight later they arrived. By the time they got there they were too tired to bother exploring. But still the breeze and the views from the airport to the hotel was enchanting to them, even in this hour of the night.

On arrival to their honeymoon suite, the couple were welcomed by a decorated room, candles, rose petals and even chocolates. But ignoring it all Laiba rushed to the rose petal drowned bed and let her body fall on it.

"aghhhh finally!" she moaned in pleasure, in the comfort of the bed.

"come on change your clothes before sleeping...we've been wearing these clothes for so long that too in a flight..we should freshen up..come on get up" Arif said, whilst unzipping his suitcase.

"uhuhhhhh...meri himat nahi horahi" Laiba whined, not wanting to get over the cloudy comfort of the bed.

"Laibaaaa" he said a little sterner now.

And she got up grumpily taking heavy steps to the bathroom. upon entering the bathroom she was surprised by the huge bath bubbling wit hot water, rose petals and a lavender fragrance, inviting her into it. It was just like she saw in movies, she smilingly threw off her clothes onto the floor and jumped into the embrace of the bubbling bath. enjoying the bath she shut her eyes and let the bath do its work, soothing her tired body, which had been in a sitting position way too long.

She lay relaxing, unknown to the fact the steamed wall, which divided the rest of the suite to the bathroom was in fact transparent.
When Arif sat on the bed arranging his night wear, his eyes caught the outline of a moving figure. He blinked, clearing his vision, a tad more focus was all he needed to figure out it was the reflection of his wife stripping and bathing. He froze for a moment as his eyes grew big in shock. His senses cleared, he gulped hard and averted his gaze.

She came out of the bathroom wrapped from head to toe in the floor length towel gown. Moving her head side side, stretching her neck muscles. Suddenly she remembered he is also in the room.
"Um suno..abhi palatna mat"
She said as she quickly ran to the suitcase and pulled out the top most pyjamas she found. He made his way to the bathroom to also freshen up and maybe clear his mind from the new images and thoughts that were building up in there.

She slipped into her pyjamas and felt a sudden freshness after bathing and changing into clean clothes. She looked around the room to find chocolates on the bed. Smiling she made her way to the bed and began unwrapping one of the two mint chocolates of a brand unknown to her. Biting into the chocolate she looked ahead, only to be scarred by the sight. She could see, what she thought was the bathroom brick wall, to actually be a thick glass wall. She could clearly see the outlines of his body stood in the shower. And she screamed.

"Aaaaaaanaghghhhh"

Arif wrapped a towel around his waist and stumbled back into the room.

"Kya hua? Kya hua?" He panted.

Making way towards her, who sat on the bed, hands clutching her eyes and chocolate smeared over her lips.
When she sensed his proximity she began to chant.

"Me nahi dekhrahi. Mene kuch nahi dekha. Mene kuch nahi dekha"

And he took a breath of relief, when he heard her scream he though maybe she hurt herself or something.

He pulled her palms down and sighed at her face. She slowly opened her eye only to shut it back instantly to see his top half exposed form. He moved away from her and put on his clothes quickly.

"Laiba relax" he said to her who still sat with her eyelids clenched.

She opened her eyes assuming he was dressed now, she could hear him changing his clothes and the noise now stopped so she concluded he was dressed now.
She looked at the glass wall and complained to him.

"Yeh..yeh kesi deewar hai..I almost saw you ekdhdh ..wait omg does this mean you saw me too..you pervert"

She spread her arms over herself covering her figure. Eyebrows narrowed, displaying her anger, but the pout on her mouth showed her worry instead.
He found the sight cute.

"Yeah I saw you.. no point hiding now" he smiled in amusement.

"Ehnnnnnnnn.." she began crying.
"I knew it I should have never come with you alone..you..you.." she whimpered.

"Laiba..Laiba yar relax I'm joking...it was just a joke..yar Laiba. Ok I'm sorry I'm sorry..I'm sorry na" he held his ears infront of her.

She sniffled finally stopping the tears. "Im not going to forgive you. That wasn't funny" she said looking away from him.

"Come on I said sorry. Ahinda nahi karunga" he pouted.

She rolled her eyes and looked the other way, trying to control her laughter. She was now amused he looked funny pleading like that.

"Acha ek shart pe maf kardungi" she turned back to him.

"Bolo"

"Yeh wali chocolate bhi meri" she said holding up the second mint chocolate.

He instantly unwrapped it for her and forwarded it in her direction. She anticipatingly smiled at the chocolate and shoved it all in her mouth at once. She devoured the chocolate and with his finger he wiped the chocolate staining the corner of her mouth, he took the finger to his mother and licked the chocolate away.

————
A/N;

Trying to keep up the double updates 🤡