💙 Surprise 💙

Lyla POV

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"Oh God please shut up." I said to my alarm as it was waking me up to get ready for school. I finally got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth then did my hygiene then got in the shower. I take like 10 minute showers. Then I got out and put my towel around me so if one of my annoying brothers busted in my room I'd at least have something around me. I looked through my closet to pick out an outfit, when all of a sudden my brother Lucus bust through the door. "Dang do you not know how to knock." I said in frustration. "Actually I do but I choose not to so if your doing anything your not suppose to then I will catch you." I rolled my eyes at his response. "And you goin stop rollin yo eyes at me." He said like if he was the one that was annoyed or mad. "What ever Lucus what do you want?!" I said as my voice was getting louder. "Ok dang mom told me to tell you to get dressed and come downstairs." He said. "Ok couldn't you have texted me that, you know what I don't care, GET OUT." I said obviously mad. "Ok ok jeez, oh and btw we are all skipping school today because mom said so." "Ok can you get out now so I can actually get dressed." I said getting more annoyed every second he is standing here. He rolled his eyes and left slamming my door. Talking bout me rollin my eyes. "AND DON'T SLAM MY DOOR!" I yelled clearly angry. What ever, I continued looking through my clothes. I wanted to wear something comfortable but nice at the same time, I mean since I wasn't going to school today. "Ok this looks pretty nice and it looks comfortable." I whispered to myself

^^^^Lyla's Outfit without the beanie (For some odd reason I don't do beanies I don't know why)

I put this on ^ then I headed downstairs to see my mom and and my brothers talking. "Where is Kacey." I said as I saw all of them turn towards me. "She's up in the bathroom and won't come out." My mom said. "Well does any of you know why she won't come out." I said as my tone getting high. "First of all lower yo tone when you talking to me and second why don't you go check and see." My mom said with an attitude. I glared at her for a second then walked away. Sometimes my mom puts all of the pressure on me like if I'm the one that had Kacey. Like if I'm suppose to be the mom. I'm basically raising her because my mom is always at "work". When I get to the bathroom all I hear is sobs and sniffs, I sighed then went up to the door. "Hey Kay you ok in there." I say knowing how upset she was and how worried I was because Kacey never cries a lot. "Momma said that I won't get to see my friends ever again." She said sobbing even more than before. Wait, what this is not making since. "Ok kay come on out so we can talk about it, k." I said using my soft voice that I only use for her. "Ok." She said as I heard the door starting to unlock and slowly open. And out came Kacey. After the door opened she quickly brought me into a hug, sobbing even more like she was full out crying, you know like an ugly cry. "Hey hey it's ok everything is going to be ok." I said trying to reassure her that everything was just fine. But was it, why would Kacey say that she is never going to see her friends again. I'm so confused. I picked her up and carried her downstairs. Everyone turned my way. I tried to put Kacey down but she refused. "Ok can everyone please tell me what's going on, you guys have a funny look ya'll faces, Kacey was crying in the bathroom talkin bout she's never goin to see her friends again, so can one of ya'll please explain." I said with a little bit of sass and attitude and a lot of anger. It was silent for a while until Cohen broke it. "Well umm..... we're going to be moving and as Lucus was explaining it to her as soft as he could she ran to the bathroom and locked the door." Cohen said not making eye contact with me. "I know Lucus never explains stuff softly so I know that's a lie and why am I always the last one to know what's happening even Kacey knew before me and she's 3." I said kind of confused and mad at the same time. "Look stop yellin in my house and listen to me." Well all stopped and turned towards our mom see what she had to say. "Lyla we're moving to Philadelphia because I found a good paying job there, and I don't here your attitude and yes you are coming with us and no I'm not goin to change my mind." She said getting in my face. "I don't have a problem with it, I'm actually kind of glad we are moving from Chicago and I don't have an attitude. I just have my way with things. And I don't like to be the last person to know what's goin to happen that's all." I said then look at my brothers that had a confused look on they're faces. I just brushed it off and looked at Kacey to see that she wasn't dressed. I looked at my mom and then my brothers. My mom had a confused look on her face and so did my brothers. "Why isn't Kacey dressed?" I asked. "Why don't you keep playin mommy like you always do with her?!" She asked with a confused and duh voice. "Because mom your never here your always at "work" and you never spend time with her, she always ask where you are. You are always gone at long periods of time, and between that time I take care of her. ME NOT YOU ME. She cries because she misses you. AND I not the one with the attitude. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU NEVER TOOK CARE OF ANY OF YOUR CHILDREN. We all have took care of ourselves. Ya you might have a roof over our head but you don't even pay the bills LUCUS does. You can basically say LUCUS raised me, and now I'm raising Kacey. BUT YOU NEVER TELL COHEN AND LUCUS THE REAL REASON YOU DON'T HAVE TIME US, YOU ARE ON THAT STUFF AGAIN AND YOUR DRINKING." I said with tears in my eyes and Cohen and Lucus looked angry and confused at the same time. And my mom just stood there looking shocked at what I said. But I didn't care I had to get it out. I've been holding in for long enough. "Now I'm going to go and get Kacey dressed since you don't want to take care of YOUR daughter." I said and with that I carried Kacey upstairs to get her dressed and do her hair. This is how she looked.

(She is so adorable) Authors Note: (I'm going to change the character to her because she is just to adorable but her name is still Kacey)

"You look good big girl." I said as I took her hand so we can go downstairs. As we got downstairs my mom started to talk to us. "Ok I want everyone to pack up there room, you should be done by the end of today so that we can move by the end of tomorrow." We all nodded and headed to our rooms. I of course had to do Kacey's room because nobody else was going to so I did it. Kacey mostly had toys and dolls and lot's of clothes so it was easy to pack her stuff. After I finished with hers I went to my room and started getting boxes and putting stuff in it. As I was packing I heard a knock on my door. I thought who could that be?. "Who is it?" I said in a annoyed voice. "It's Kacey." She said. "Oh come in Kay, just don't touch anything, k?" "Ok." She said plainly. Time skip to 3 hours later. "Ok I'm finally finished." I whispered to myself. I looked over at Kacey and she was knocked out on my bed. Dang she's adorable. I tried to pick her up but she groaned and up her eyes. "Where we going.?" She asked. "We are going to go put our pajamas on." I said will looking at her. "Oh ok." She blankly. After we put our pajamas on we went to my room and went to sleep.

Authors Note: Starting to work on the next part it's going to be called Surprise Pt2

Hope ya'll like this Part 1 ;)

It will probably be posted later on today though if not I will get it done over the weekend. But I'm starting to get into this so you never know. I had already started on it.

Words: 1604