CHAPTER 25

I open my eyes and look around.

I'm in a basement with minimum lighting and it smells bad too.

When I went to get up, I realized that my left ankle is cackled to a chain which is attached to a pipe line. I have around three meters of walk space before I can't get further.

Suddenly I remember my necklace that Blake gave me for Christmas. It's a skull with a dragon around it. And most importantly, it has a tracker in it.

______________________

A week ago on Christmas eve...

Blake and I headed upstairs to our room after we exchanged presents with everyone. She said she had one more gift that she wanted to give me.

We also share Blake's room now. It quickly became our room after we got official, which was a week ago. But I still hang out in my room doing stuff like drawing, reading and making my homework.

Blake shut the door behind her and motions for me to sit on the bed. She grabbed a little box and gave it to me after taking a seat next to me.

"Open it." She tells me. I slowly open the box and gasped. "Wow... It's so beautiful. There's so much detail in it." I say, still shocked.

"It's a skull you know, because my gang is called The Black Skulls. But it's special." She starts telling me while taking the necklace out of the box and moving behind me.

She moved my hair out of the way and placed the necklace on me

"There. Gorgeous." I blushed at that.

"Why is it so special?" I asked her.

"Because it has a tracker in it. This way, if something ever were to happen, I will always find you. If you press this little button here, it will send out your location to my phone. Then I will know you are in trouble and I'll come find you." She told me while showing where the button was.

"I-I don't know what to say. Thank you. It's really pretty." I tell her. She's so thoughtful. This must have cost a lot of money.

I know she's rich, but for someone like me it's still crazy to think that. I couldn't even afford enough food for myself. She can afford a mansion and so much more.

"You're welcome Ally." She says and starts kissing me.

That's what she calls me now. She calls me Ally and I call her Red. Those are our nicknames for each other.

The kiss gets more intense and before I know it, our clothes are scattered across the room and we're making out on the bed...

____________________

Present...

I press the little button on the necklace and hope that she gets my message and comes to save me.

I'm cold, hungry and scared. I don't wanna be here anymore. I want to go home.

I walk over to a corner and hug myself to try and stay a little warmer.

After a while, I'm guessing around a hour or so, the door to this basement opens up and a guy walks in.

He walks down the stairs and slowly towards me. I get kinda scared and press myself against the wall as much as I can.

"Let me start of by saying that it was hard as fuck to kidnap you. Jesus, you're with that bitch all the time. But we finally found a weak spot and grabbed you." He started saying. I already got way more scared than before now knowing that they were actually planning all of this.

"Alexandria Miller, what should I do with you now that I finally have you..."

"H-How do y-you know my name?" I carefully asked him. Chocked that he knew that.

"I know all about you. Fucked up life, saved by a gang member, now falling for the same one...You are quite interesting, I'll give you that." he chuckled.

"We've been looking for Blake's weakness for a while now, we couldn't find any for the longest time. But then you came along. I know she cares about you. And I'm sure that she will come find you and walk right into our hands.

Then I will take care of her, like I did with her parents and will finally be done with the Davis family." He told me. I had to think for a second about what he meant.

That's when I noticed a scorpion tattoo on his arm. And everything clicked. He was the one that killed Blake's parents. He is the leader of The Red Scorpions.

He kidnapped me to get to Blake. Now I'm not just worried about what's going to happen to me, but also about Blake. What if she comes here and they hurt her? Or worse, what if they actually succeed with their plan and kill her?

"I see you've finally figured it out. I'm not going to torture you or ask you for information. I won't need any. I'm going to wait till she comes to me, kill her and be done with it."

He has a creepy smile on his face and starts slowly walking towards me.

"So I technically don't need you anymore. Besides, I want to see her face when she finds out her precious Alex is dead." He laughs. I can feel my eyes getting teary and my body beginning to shake.

"But I didn't go through all this trouble to kidnap you, just to kill you. No. I'm gonna have my fun with you first before getting rid of you." He grabbed me with his huge hands and threw me on the ground further away from the wall.

"No, no please. I-I you don't h-have to do this." I beg him. I'm full on crying now. I can't even try to get away from him. I'm still cuffed to the pipe and locked in this basement. All I can do is lay there and take it like I did when my father used to hit me.

"Pathetic. I don't know what she sees in you. Guess I'll find out soon enough." He told me.

At first I didn't know what he meant, but then I felt his hands start to unbuckle my belt and when I tried to stop him, he hit me accros my face a couple of times before pulling off my jeans.

Then he proceeded to unbuckle his own pants and even his boxers. I almost threw up when I saw his member.

I tried backing up, but he grabbed the chain attached to my ankle and pulled me towards him again. My ankle really hurt at this point and was bleeding a lot, but it was the least of my worries at the moment.

He got on his knees and ripped my shirt apart...