CHAPTER 27

I gritted my teeth at that.

I looked over at Alex. I needed her to calm down and focus for this to work.

"Ally, look at me. I need you to calm down okay? Remember what I teached you." I told her, hoping she will remember our fight training.

She looked into my eyes and started calming down. Meanwhile Alfred, the asshole who was holding Alex captive, was telling a story about how he was going to end us or something.

I nodded towards Alex and she suddenly stepped on his foot and scratched his face hard with her nails. I smirked. That's my girl.

He let go of her and screamed. I quickly shot him a couple of times in his legs. I wasn't done with him yet.

I walked up to him and kicked his gun away from him. I got on top of him and started hitting him. "How the fuck do you like it now asshole?!" I just got so angry and lost control.

"This is for Alex!" I kept hitting him over and over. He even passed out after a while, but I continued. I let out a scream, but stopped in my tracks after I heard a soft and scared voice.

"Blake?" I looked up and saw Alex now sitting in the corner of the room. Then I looked down and saw the cuff around her ankle. I hadn't noticed it before.

I snapped out of my dace and walked to Alex. "It's okay baby. You're safe now. Hold still for me." I said to her, while grabbing her foot. I shot the chain attached to it, breaking it. Then I also took off the cuff. I saw that her ankle was bruised and bleeding.

I quickly turned around and also shot Alfred, killing him and finally getting revenge for my parents' death.

"And this is for my parents." I whispered. Now I'm finally able to let them rest in peace, knowing that their killer is taken care off.

I turned back around and gently put Alex's jeans back on her, before picking her up. She was still shaking and I held her close to me while starting to walk back upstairs.

"It's okay. Just close your eyes." I said. Not wanting her to see all the dead bodies. She did as I said and put her head in the crook of my neck.

When I arrived at the top of the stairs, someone suddenly pushed me, catching me off guard and making me stumble while dropping Alex and a gun of mine.

I turned around and was greeted by one of the enemies. He was hurt, but still looked content on killing me.

I grabbed a knife from my pocket and started fighting him. I sliced his arms a few times. He got me in my side once, making me grunt.

I got on top of him and started hitting him. Just as I was about to stab his neck, I felt his knife enter my stomach. I gasped and fell off of him. He got on top of me and raised his hands, holding the knife.

I thought that that was it and closed my eyes.

____________________

*Alex's POV

I watched as the scene in front of me unfolded. My eyes widened when Blake got stabbed and I wanted to scream. But that's when I noticed Blake's gun laying on the ground from the corner of my eyes. I quickly picked up the gun with shaking hands and pointed it at his head.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. I just stayed like that, to afraid to open my eyes and see what happened.

"Ally, you can open your open your eyes." I heard Blake weakly say to me. I carefully opened them to see Blake laying on the ground with a hand on her stomach.

Beside her was the man that she fought with, now dead on the ground with a bullet in the back of his head. I slowly lowered the weapon and dropped it on the ground and stepping away from it with a gasp.

I looked at my hands, stained red from the already bloody weapon that I had used.

I killed a person...

I suddenly realized. Even though it was to safe Blake and he was a bad person, I still killed an actual person.

"Ally, look at me. It's okay, you saved me. You did it for a good reason." Blake started telling me after she got up with difficulty. She was bleeding a lot.

I was still kind of out of it, but I knew Blake had to get medical attention before it was too late.

"We need to get out of here. Can you help me to the car?" She asked me. I draped one of her hands over my shoulders and helped her outside, making our way to the exit. She was losing blood fast. I was starting a get worried.

"Red? Are you okay? We're almost there, hang on." I told her. Luckily Victoria spotted us and took over for me. I wasn't so strong and I'm also shorter than Blake, making it difficult for me to help her.

She put Blake in the back of a car and I walked around, getting in the other side.

Blake laid down and put her head on my thighs. I started caressing her slightly sweaty hair and and I kept talking to her, saying we were almost home.

Just as she started to close her eyes, we arrived and the man that were with us took her out of the car and brought her, to what I assume was the infirmary.

"What happened?!" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Emma running towards me.

"She got stabbed..." I told her. I watched as the man brought her into a room, locking it after they entered. Leaving Emma and I alone in the hallway.

I stood there for a second, replaying all the events that had happened these last few hours.

I shivered and realized that my clothes were still torn up. Emma noticed it too and took my hand, bringing me to my room. I just mindlessly followed her.

"Here, put this on." She told me after placing some comfortable clothes on my bed. I quickly washed my hands and then changed into the clothes and sat down on the bed, looking down at my hands in my lap. They were still a little red. And my nails were dirty.

"What if she-" I started saying, but was cut of by Emma. She sat down next to me. "Don't think about that. I have seen her get hurt more times than I can count, some worse than others. She always got back on her feet. She's like a virus you can't get rid off." She said and chuckled a little at her last comment. But I could see in her eyes that she was still worried.

I hugged her and we stayed like that for a bit.

After our hug, Emma cleaned up my ankle and put a cream on it. It wasn't too bad, just a little scratched up.

Then we shut off the lights and decided to get some sleep, hoping to calm our minds a bit and pass the time.

We got into my bed and eventually fell asleep while we held each other...