CHAPTER 28

I opened my eyes after I was woken by my body being shaked. I saw Nathan standing beside my bed.

I turned around to see Emma also still waking up.

"If you guys want to see Blake, you can go to her room. She's okay, but she is still resting though." He informed us. That's when the events that had happened flashed through my mind.

I shot up fromy bed throwing the covers off me. "What room is she in?" I asked him, while making my way out of my room with Emma following behind.

"Room 26, on the end of the hall of the infirmary." He said. We made our way to the the said room and I opened the door to be met with a sleeping Blake with some wires connecting to her body.

We quietly entered the room and each took a chair and sat down next to her.

____________________

*Blake's POV

"Blake, why must you sleep with everyone you meet? Can't you just find some nice person to settle down with?" My mom told 17 year old me after I said goodbye to my weekly lay.

I am what you would call a player. I don't do relationships, but I flirt with every hot looking girl I come across. Then I sleep with them and never speak to them again.

I didn't want to get attached, knowing what my parents did as a job and I had to walk in their footsteps. I didn't want to have a weakness.

But my parents wanted me to find my so called 'soulmate' and settle down.

Ignoring the fact that I was only 17 and just wanted to have fun, I was never going to find 'the one' simply because I didn't want to.

But I couldn't disappoint my parents so I just told them that now wasn't the time.

"I will mom. When the time is right. Now however, I am going to have fun and enjoy life."

She looked into my eyes with her kind brown ones. She mostly just did the paper work for the gang, while my dad did the more personal and dirty work. She was so kind. I love my mom. I love my parents. I can't imagine what life would look like when they're not here anymore...

I woke up with a gasp, immediately regretting it when my lower stomach started to hurt.

"Fuck..." I mumbled while groaning. I looked up and saw that I was in the infirmary. My wounds had also been patched up, but they were still sore.

When I looked to my left, I saw Emma and Ally sitting next to me. Each on a chair. They were a bit shocked to see me wake up so suddenly.

"How are you doing? Are you okay?" Alex asked me after she got over the shock.

She grabbed my hand that wasn't connected to the wires and held it softly in between her small ones. She looked at me with a worried expression.

"I'm okay girls. I had lost a bit too much blood so I passed out, but I'm much better now." I told them, trying to calm their minds.

They each carefully gave me a hug and we kept talking for a bit before some staff came in with a late dinner, seeing as we hadn't had the chance to eat before.

They also brought in a tiny table where Alex and Emma could eat at, while I had a little table on my bed with the food being placed on it.

While I looked at them, I realized that they're not my weakness. They are my strength.

They keep me going and make me a better person.

_____________________

Three days later...

It's been a couple of days since I got stabbed. It had been a while since I had gotten hurt this badly, but I've already healed a lot.

I just stayed on bed rest for three days even though I didn't want to.

I did talk to Victoria to discuss what had happened exactly and was informed that The Red Scorpions were all dealt with. I was happy to hear that.

I finally got revenge for my parents murder. I guess getting a stab wound was worth it in the end.

Alex and Emma had been visiting me non stop. They were still worried about me even after I told them multiple times that I was okay.

I was currently on my way to my room. I had just done my exercises. I was building up my strength again. It was going well so far.

I entered the bedroom to see Alex laying on our bed, texting someone on her phone. "Who are you texting?" I asked her, scaring her because she hadn't noticed me come in.

"Why do you keep sneaking up on me like that?" She said while holding her chest, trying to calm down. "Carter was just talking to me about how him and Lucas went on their first date."

She had told me all about her friends. I know pretty much the same things about them than she does. It's cute though, her talking to me as if I'm an ordinary person.

"That's great. Hope it went well." I told her.

"He said it was 'amazing' so I think so." she said while getting up from the bed and approaching me. She walked straight into my arms and hugged me.

"We should go on a date again soon. Especially after what happened." I told her. I stepped away from the hug and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water and starting a bath.

She entered the bathroom, stopping in the doorway. She looked like she was thinking hard about something.

"Yeah, we should." She said, sounding far away. I walked up to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the room and closing the door after.

I got two towels ready and started undressing myself. "You want to join me?" I asked Alex. She was looking down and had a cute red blush on her cheeks.

She nodded her head at me and came closer to me, allowing me to take her clothes off too.

She is so beautiful. Her body has all the right curves. Not too much and not too little. She doesn't like her body because of all her scars, but they just show how strong she really is.

After we are both undressed, I let her enter the tub first and I then get in behind her, pulling her to me when I was seated.

She was still really shy when it came to being fully exposed in front of me. That just makes her so much more innocent in my eyes.

She relaxes against me and puts her head down. We just stayed like this for a bit, enjoying the skin to skin and the quiet moment.

She then grabbed my arm and put it around her waist. After she started admiring my tattoos again.

I kissed her temple and held her close to me...