CHAPTER 30

"Why does it take me dying to have you tell me that? All those years, all I wanted was for you to say those words. But you never did. Instead, you became this cold person." I started to get emotional and felt tears coming down my face.

"I was afraid of him. Of what he would do to me if I accused him of killing his own daughter." She told me.

"But he did! He killed Eva and then abused me because he thought I would tell you."

"She's the one who saved me from him when he was about to beat me to death." I said, pointing to Blake who looked at me with a worried expression.

"Please, can you ever forgive me?" My mother asked me.

I started to walk away and turned around to say my answer.

"No."

____________________

"Are you okay Ally?" Blake asked me after we walked back home and went into our room.

I took a breath and walked up to Blake, wrapping my arms around her waist and my head into the crook of her neck.

"I really don't know. I have so many thoughts in my head right now." She just led us to our bed and layed down with me in her arms.

"How about we have that date we talked about tonight? I know we said Sunday, but I feel like we deserve some us time." She suddenly suggested.

I looked up at her and into those beautiful eyes. "I think that is a great idea."

We smiled at each other and then leaned in for a kiss.

I finished getting ready and nervously waited till Blake came to pick me up.

I was wearing a black blazer with a sweater and blouse underneath

I was wearing a black blazer with a sweater and blouse underneath. I also had casual denim jeans on with some black shoes. Nothing too fancy, but enough to show I was trying. I was never really into the hole dress-up.

"You look great baby. Are you ready?" I turned my head to see Blake walking into the room.

"Yeah, let's go." I put on my coat, before Blake led me into the garage and walked up to a moter cycle. "Wait..."