EPILOGUE

Three years later...

It had been three years since Blake and Alex made eachother a promise and they are still as strong as ever.

Alex graduated high school with the help of Skyler.

She now works at as a Child Protection Social Worker to save kids from what she went through when she was young.

Blake is still the leader of The Black Skulls and her gang is becoming more powerful each week. Sometimes Blake thinks about stepping down, but she decided that that won't happen for a while.

Blake has been teaching Alex more ways to fight and Alex is slowly getting better at it.

There have not been any incidents of kidnappings lately, mostly because the other gangs know not to mess with them.

Alex and her mother have slowly been working towards a relationship. It took Alex a long time to speak to her mom and finally forgive her. But she's the only family she has left and Alex just wants to move on from her childhood.

Alex had also gotten a couple of tattoos throughout the years. She got a little skull to represent the gang, that in a way is like her family. She also got some quotes on her arm and ribcage.

Emma had started college in the meantime and is studying to become a nurse.

Carter and Lucas are still together and they moved a town over, not too far away but still close to Alex.

Victoria's gang was also thriving and she worked with Blake a lot. Together they were unstoppable.

Blake, Alex and Emma had also gotten a dog. It was a grey pitbull named Max with blue eyes and he was the sweetest boy.

____________________

Blake and Alex decided to go on a vacation, away from everything and have some time to themselves.

They rented a house close to the beach for a couple of weeks and were out on a walk at the beach. You could see the beautiful sunset and it was so calming.

They walked hand in hand, even more in love than when they confessed three years ago. Max was running alongside them, enjoying the space and freedom.

"He's grown so much. The time flies by." Alex said to Blake while looking at Max.

"He has. I remember when we found him on the streets. He was just a little puppy who was starving. He was scared. But after he knew he could trust us, he became like our son." Blake smiled, staring ahead of her and replaying the memory in her head like it was yesterday.

A wind swept into their faces, making Alex shiver. Blake brought her close to her, making Alex enjoy the warmth of her loving girlfriend. That's when Alex realized that her life couldn't get any better.

Alex kissed Blake on her cheek and Blake returned her kiss by stopping their walk, bringing her hands up to Alex's cheeks and pressing their lips together.

"I love you Ally. I'm never going to let you go."

"I love you too Red. Always and forever."

Things happened in Alex's past that nobody should go through, but she was saved.

She was saved by the devil herself. And it was the best thing that ever happened to her...

THE END