Chapter 1 - 5

Chapter 1: The crossing of dog blood

On May 20, 2018, it was a very meaningful day. The streets were full of confession and marriage proposals. Looking at the streets, there were couples. Mu Qingxin looked at the lovers passing by with a lot of resentment.

"Show your love, die quickly!" Mu Qingxin cursed fiercely in her heart. The makeup she had dressed up in the morning was also ruined by tears.

Just now, Mu Qingxin's 101st blind date ended in failure. Originally on a blind date on such a special day, Mu Qingxin was looking forward to meeting her prince, but...

"Ms. Mu, how old are you this year?"

"Twenty-eight," Mu Qingxin said embarrassedly when she announced her age. She actually wanted to get married at the age of 24 and have children at the age of 25. At the age of 30, children would be liberated by going to elementary school...

"Where does Miss Mu work? What is the annual income?"

"Haha, are blind dates so straightforward now?" Mu Qingxin's mouth twitched and raised her head to look at her today's blind date again.

This man not really good looking and his acne seems to be about to explode. The above ones have a tendency to explode. The sausage mouth is really greasy, and it is the mouth after drinking cow milk...

"No way, I'm afraid I won't be able to keep the meal I ate in the morning." Mu Qingxin glanced at the opposite man and then immediately looked away, "Mr. Wang, it looks like I should have asked the question just now, you Where is the high one now? How is the annual income?” Hurry up and finish off. This seems to be introduced by the aunt’s sister-in-law’s aunt’s sister-in-law. The aunt specifically explained that the communication time must be more than 5 minutes, otherwise I won’t introduce myself to anyone. There are still three minutes, hold on.

The opposite Mr. Wang seemed a little unbelievable when he heard Mu Qingxin’s question, and looked at Mu Qingxin in shock: "You asked me how much I earn? Didn't the introducer tell you about me?"

Mu Qingxin turned her head strangely, "What are you talking about?"

Mr. Wang saw that Mu Qingxin's attention was all on him, and he said proudly: "I am a writer who specializes in art."

"Oh? I can't tell. What book did Mr. Wang write?" Mu Qingxin said in her heart that such a greasy person actually engages in art, hehehe, isn't it true that the legendary art is a special literary style.

"The book is being created. I spent nearly ten years for this book. Once it is created, it will definitely cause a sensation in the whole world! To create this masterpiece, I don’t have time to work, so I want to find someone with a high income. The person who can support me, the annual income must not be less than one million, because the production, printing, and publicity of the later books need money, and there must be a house and a car. The house must be in the suburbs, preferably a villa, and the environment is quiet. Most importantly, I don’t have any requirements for a car, but I like the long version of Rolls Royce. I will be more stylish when I become famous and go out..."

Seeing that Mr. Wang on the opposite side became more vigorous and was seriously in the middle of her daydream, Mu Qingxin touched her stiff face, took a deep breath and tried to keep herself smiling, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wang, your referral did not tell me that I may not meet your requirements, so sorry..."

Mr. Wang was a little bit dissatisfied that his words were interrupted, his thick eyebrows... were gathered together, "The introducer didn't tell you?"

"They really not." Mu Qingxin felt a bit painful from biting her molars.

Mr. Wang seemed to be dissatisfied with what he heard, and he lowered his head and thought for five seconds. Mu Qingxin looked at her watch, there were 30 seconds left.