Chapter 1 (Edited)

Triggers: Mentions of Drinking, and Abandonment.

Dadschlatt Au is not my Idea!!! I forgot who originally made it but CREDITS TO THEM!!!!

Now on to the story!
————————————-

??Pov

I stood looking at the table covered with overdue Bill.. I've Ran out of Money.... I Would Usually just drink out of this Situation but Too Poor For that too. After she left I lost my job and now I spent it all on alcohol.

My son Toby is only 1, I wish I never thought of this But I have to leave him... He only has this bee plush that his mom gave him before she left- My Ex girlfriend left with my other son when Toby was just a few months old. She had most the money and I couldn't get that good of a job so I couldn't afford anything before I got fired..

I walked over to Toby who was sleeping with his bee plush. I picked up the car seat he was in and I brought him to my Car. We drove a few Hours away and When I got to the place. I grabbed the Note about why I'm leaving him, His bday,and His name. It was a little sloppy but it worked.

I looked at the house it was empty.. I put down the box and went back to grab him out of the car. He had his bee right next to him one last thing to remember me by.. then taped the note on the box So people would see. I looked one last time at my son then went in the car and left..

"I'm sorry Toby....."

Philza Pov

The car went to a stop as I got into my driveway. My son got my youngest out of the car I started carrying stuff in and I saw something.

A box?

Inside was a little boy. Who would abandon their son?! I pushed him over and opened the door, I ran in to put the stuff down in my hands and I ran out to grab the child.

.I saw the note and read it. Must be a old friend I thought. I picked him up and Walked in "Hello Toby"

410 words

A/N:Here's the First chapter!
It's a little Short but It's just to say what happened in the Beginning of how they found Tubbo!

Next chapter is when Everyone Meets Tubbo!

Any Questions or Comments? Say them here