Prologue

ASTRA TITANIA BLACK was born on January 11, 1980, to Melody Fawley and Sirius Black. At the time being, they were happy. At the time being, they didn't think Astra would grow up in an orphanage. At the time being, Melody didn't think that she would abandon her life. At the time being, Sirius didn't think he would spend 12 years in Azkaban. At the time being, they didn't think Astra's godparents, Lily and James Potter, would be dead before the end of the next year.

Melody Fawley and Sirius Black were married on May 15, 1980. Harry Potter was born on July 31st, 1980. A prophecy was made. James, Lily, and Harry went into hiding. Peter Pettigrew was made their Secret Keeper.

On November 1st, 1981, Melody learned the news. James and Lily were dead. Harry survived the killing curse. Sirius Black was in Azkaban. Melody was never an over-attached person, one could say. She never truly loved people. As in the love that would make someone die for the other and never leave their side. Melody and Sirius were never soulmates, like Lily and James, who completed each other. Melody never had that truly caring side that Sirius had.

So, that's why when she learned that her husband was a traitor and murderer and was in Azkaban, and that Astra's godparents were dead, she left to the orphanage. A muggle orphanage. It was an old rickety building, but it would have to do. Melody left the baby on the doorstep with nothing but a small piece of parchment saying her name and birthday: Astra Titania Black, born January 11, 1980. She knocked on the door and apparated away. She changed her name and lived a new life. No one really knows what happened to her, people say she was so ashamed that she just started again. Nevertheless, Astra was left alone.

Well, that was until her 11th birthday. And no, it wasn't that she made new friends when she went to Hogwarts. Quite the opposite, actually. Astra was a quiet girl that usually kept to herself. That is, until she finds random people in her room that are supposed to be dead.

***

Astra Black

played by Elizabeth Gillies

Quiet. Brave. Strong. Loving. Restricted. Mysterious.

Astra Titania Black lived in an orphanage since her father was wrongfully imprisoned and her mother abandoned her

Astra Titania Black lived in an orphanage since her father was wrongfully imprisoned and her mother abandoned her. She used to be alone, but she didn't mind. That is until she makes true friends that she would die for and meets the people she never expected to meet.

The Golden Trio

Harry Potter

The Boy Who Lived

Hermione Granger

The Girl Who Knew

Ron Weasley

The Boy Who Loved

The Silver Trio

Luna Lovegood

The Girl Who Believed

Neville Longbottom

The Boy Who Could Have Been

Ginny Weasley

The Girl Who Fought

The Dead

Lily Potter

'Lily'

James Potter

'Prongs'

Regulus Black

'Uncle Reg'

***

The whole Harry Potter Universe and Hogwarts belongs to J.K. Rowling, I just created Astra and some of the plot.