《37》𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐫

"WHY DOES SHE GET TO BE ON COURT?"

you stand awkwardly at the jealous occurrence of a certain hot-headed bitch.

"y/n has more experience with managing during official games." coach tries to calm hana down.

mina peeps in, "and she's been here longer."

"still! i've been doing so much more tasks than her!" she fumes.

mina rolls her eyes. "all you've been doing is flirting with the other teams."

"i've been here longer," you add.

you look at coach, who's infuriated with us and the petty argument. "just go, y/n. mina and hana- you two can go up to the stands." he waves his hand away at the two of them.

"BUT I- SHE- UGH, I HATE YOU ALL!" hana sassed before stomping away, hair swaying, arms crossed and all.

"i'm sorry about her," mina speaks first. "i don't even know how coach chose her in the first place."

"she's a petty bitch." you mutter. mina laughs in response.

"you should take off your boyfie's sweater before you get on the court." mina reminded.

you bring your fingers to the soft fabric of his red sweater. unzipping it, you laugh, "yeah i don't think it would show fukurodani pride."

"are you gonna put it in the bag or...?"

"yeah, wouldn't want hana to steal it or something," you growl, rolling your eyes as well.

"don't be shy, root for fukurodani and not kuroo's team." she smiles.

"of course i'm rooting for our team. we're better anyway."

"that's my girl," she laughs. "i'll go now." mina tilts her head to the side— to the stands.

"you better cheer." you tease. she laughs in response.

—-

Tokyo Prefectural Qualifiers.

after changing into your manager's uniform, you were ready to steal the court. holding a clipboard and pen in one hand, and the water bottle carrier in the other, you were walking beside the coach, getting ready to warm-up on the court.

for the first round, we're going to be facing Nekoma. after our school's history of winning tournaments and all— and bokuto's national ranking, we were confident in winning this match with straight sets. out of all our practice matches with Nekoma, we never faltered, and always won. it won't be different this time.

bokuto heads out first at the front of the team, throwing his jacket aside, bringing his arms up. his face contorted into a grin, he makes his usual grand entrance. akaashi catches his jacket from the back.

you glance at kuroo who's standing beside kenma, face expression dark as he knows who their competitors will be today. he bears not glance at me as all the attention is drawn to the whole gymnasium is focused at bokuto— top 5 ace in Japan.

though kuroo's expression isn't all too pretty, the way he looks in his officials Nekoma jersey and uniform does. his back muscles are see-through from the thin and breathable fabric of his red jersey, his shoulders broad. his thigh and leg muscles stand prominent, his many hours in the gym clearly shown through. the veins from his arms bulge throw, his arms also carrying well-distinguished muscles. his hair is also as messy as ever, clearly hasn't been combed through. a small bead of sweat glistens down his neck as Nekoma finishes their warm-up for the match. he looks hot as hell.