Chapter 01 | Introduction

~ KEY ~

• Y/n = Your name.
• L/n = Last name.
• D/n = Daughter's name.
• F/n = Father's name.
• M/n = Mother's name.
• A/n = Aunt's name.
• GM/n = Grandmother's name.
• GF/n = Grandfather's name.
• F/c = Favorite color.
• F/f = Favorite food.
• F/d = Favorite drink.
• F/m/tv/s/A = Favorite movie/Tv show/ Anime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    -8 : 46 PM, Narrator's P.O.V.

      Y/n was walking through her neighborhood's local/public park, listening to peaceful music while caressing her stomach. She was currently 4 months pregnant with a baby girl. She already decided what to name her daughter, she was going to name her, D/n.

     Sadly, Y/n's daughter will never get to meet her real father, Mark, D/n's father, raped Y/n 4 months ago, which led to Y/n getting pregnant with her precious little girl, D/n. Mark was put in prison for life, after being found guilty of raping and abusing his then girlfriend, now ex, Y/n.

    -Y/n's P.O.V.

       I sat on a bench that was in the local park. I closed my eyes, slightly bopping my head to the beat of the song, occasionally, singing and humming the song lyrics. I was doing that for about 15 minutes until I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to see a middle-aged woman. She wore a scared but at the same time, worried expression on her face.

"May I help you?" I politely asked the unfamiliar woman.

"Yes, sweetie. You see, there had been countless abductions and murders of people of all ages, mostly children but some were adults and teenagers. They all lived here in this town and you seem like a very kind woman, you are also pregnant. I would hate to see anything bad and tragic happen to you. So, please, head home and lock all of your doors and windows, carry a weapon at all times as well, just to be safe." She finished.

I smiled at the kind woman and nodded.

"Alright, I will do that then! You are very sweet. What is your name, miss?" I asked with a warm smiled plastered on my lips.

"My name is Kimberly, Kimberly Wilson, but call me Kim for short, what is your name, darling?" She asked, smiling as well.

"You have a lovely name, Kim. My name is Y/n, Y/n L/n." I said while gently shaking her hand.

"Awwe, thank you, Y/n. You have a lovely name yourself! Well, we shall head home now since it's getting a little late, here's my number, Y/n." She quickly wrote her number on my palm with her pen. We bid our goodbyes and goodnights before parting our separate ways.

     -9 : 23 PM, Narrator's P.O.V.

      Y/n was jogging her way towards her house, but as she turned to go down her street, she came face-to-face with a horrible scene.

{ To Be Continued...}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Word Count - 508 |

Note : Other chapters will be much longer, I promise. Have a great night/day! ^_^ <3
_______________________________________________________________________________________________