Chapter 3 Eric Black

Vera above

Vera above.

"Only you could look this hot with zero effort " Running up beside me and smacking my butt in the process in front of the people in the lobby. Vera gave mep a small smile as she whispered to my side " What ? im just giving everyone a show they stare too much" Flipping her beautiful blonde hair over her shoulder and giving a wink.

" See Vera this is why people assume we are a couple. You are to handys with me to knock it off." Speeding up a little to put some distance between us.

" Girl please i'm the only action you ever get so we mine as well be a couple" Getting out her phone before looking up to meet my gaze with her pretty blue eyes. Vera is a stunning woman. She has the most golden honey blonde hair that looks even prettier in the sun and her blue eyes make her look so innocent , but she's not. She's far from it.

" You are the devil in sheeps skin V" Shaking my head I can't help but laugh. She's right about one thing no one has ever touched me before so she is the most action i have gotten.We are not together both of us like men she even has a boyfriend jake her pretty decent i just hate when he stays over because i never get any sleep that night. They are always way too loud . Vera claims she won't be silenced just because it hurts my virgin ears but I think she just enjoys seeing my red face in the morning when I see them come out of her room.

"So .. Who is with Alex right now? Pulling out my ID to flash as I walk in and stop to press the elevator button.

"It's Mr.Hottie" Vera's voice sounds so sexual when she says this .Shooting an annoyed look at her. She threw her hands in the air giving me a look like "what cant help it"

" Oh come on you're a virgin not a saint you know he's hot" Hearing the elevator ding we walk in and press our floor .

" Yeah I'm aware of what I am Vera. I'm just saying he's not all that. Yes he's attractive i'll give him that but that doesn't mean my panties will drop the second he calls my name. Plus your attention should be on Alex not her hot older brother." putting my hand on my hip and drinking my coffee shooting her a look telling her to behave but her focus is on something behind me or should i say someone. I freeze when I realize that I didn't pay attention to who all was in the elevator. I thought it was just me and Vera but of course not.

I slowly turn around to see the only and only Eric Black leaning against the side of the elevator with his arms crossed shooting daggers my way. For a second I can't help but look over him. He's tall, 6,4 with jet black hair and the most beautiful emerald green eyes with a perfect jawline. His hair is messy and he's in sweat pants and a white shirt that shows off all of his muscles. Eric Black is the CEO of Black enterprise. He took over the company when he was 21 and was named Boston's hottest billionaire. In all the tabloid pictures taken of him he looks like a greek god, and he always has a beautiful woman all over him. God Why? Just why did I have to open my mouth? turning around completely facing him I shoot him a small smile

" Good morning Mr.Black." I manage to speak without freezing up. He has not taken his eyes off me; it feels like he's staring into my soul. I turn around and face Vera whose face is completely red. How much of this conversation did he hear?

"Good morning sir" She says meekly. Oh the great mighty Vera turns into a puddle around this man. He didn't even say a word and i feel like if i wasn't in here with them she would be wrapped around his waist. Come on how much longer until we get to our floor. It feels like hours before it stops and I make a run for it.

" Kattarina this isn't our floor!" Looking back I send a smile to Vera who looks like she's about to make a run for it as well.

" I am fine taking the stairs plus you know how I feel about elevators. " Smiling softly I head for the stairs and make my way up.

When I arrive I see a nervous Vera standing by the nurse station. As soon as she sees me she walks my way giving me a look of disappointment.

" Really Kat you just leave me alone with him? " I look at her and just laugh, smiling more than I should have been.

"Relax girl you made it out alive the lion didn't eat you" walking beside her. I picked up the chart for Alex to read over before turning around.

" So you thought I would eat you huh?" standing in front of me looking as handsome as always was Eric.

Meeting his gaze i lost my smile and looked down fast trying to collect myself.Taking a deep breath i smile again and look up

" Hello ago Mr.Black im reading over alexandarias chart i will be in shortly to make my rounds."

Before he could speak again I walked past him and made my way to where the other nurses gathered .

This is going to be a long shift.