Chapter 10: Erica POV: Lions Den and Lotus Flowers

It really didn't take long before I was standing in front of their door Vera told me not to knock just to come in because Katrina was still sleeping. I open the door and walk in and I see Vera and a man sitting on the couch drinking coffee. Vera jumped up when she saw me and came over and shook my hand

"Hello Sir I'm glad to see you here. Kats bedroom is right there just go ahead and head in" giving her a small smile. I headed to the door she was pointing to and opened the door slowly so I didn't make any noise. I make my way over to see her laying on her stomach.

She sleeps naked? Of course she does. She moves a little more and pulls a pillow closer to her face, her big brown curls laying everywhere some drop over her face and the rest on the pillow her back is completely bare. I get closer to her and that's when I see a tattoo going down her spine. A simple pink lotus flower at the base of her neck and from the stem of the flower cursive words run down her spine stopping midway. "Life doesn't allow you to be weak" is what is tattooed on her skin in black ink .

I stood over her and brushed her hair with the tips of my fingers

I stood over her and brushed her hair with the tips of my fingers. I went to pull away but my hand was smacked away.

"V go away. I was up all night listening to you and Jake go at it like rabbits. I just want to sleep. How are you not tired? After all of that I'm tired and I wasn't even doing anything ." Her voice was muffled as she pulled her face farther into the pillow. Just hearing her voice makes me want to climb in bed beside her and wrap my arms around her.

Being this close to her makes me go crazy. I have to touch her. I reach my hand out and let my fingers trace down her tattoo on her spine. Under my touch her whole body shivers. She jerks up out of her sleep and comes face to face with me.

"I'm shocked it took you this long to figure out it wasn't Vera she let me in by the way. I normally don't get this reaction from you. It's a new side of you although I don't mind seeing you like this. You are breathtakingly beautiful but I have to ask you to put some clothes on before I take that card you are holding on to." My voice comes out low and full of lust.

My eyes travel all over her body. She is sitting before me nacked from the waist up. Her pale skin is smooth, she has full hips tracing my eyes higher up her body stopping at her breasts. Those scrubs don't do justice to her body. I would have never guessed she had such a full figure.Her nipples are hard and a beautiful shade of blush pink.Under my gaze she keeps licking and biting her lips

Get out!" she yelled while pulling her blankets up to her chest " What are you doing in my room, get out now!"

I can't move. I'm stuck and all I can do is stare at her. Making my way back down her body again and I catch a glimpse of her thigh almost fully exposed. She watched me and realized where I was looking. She pulled the blanket over her leg. I look back up to her look and she's licking and biting them again. God what is this woman doing to me? I let out a soft groan. I can't help it. I shifted my weight closer to her, closing the distance between us. I'm just a few inches from her beautiful pink lips.

"Katrina.." My voice comes out in an almost growl as I'm fighting myself from jumping on her and taking her right now. I brought my hand up to her face and brushed her hair back behind my ear. Noticing how red her ears got, I kept my eyes locked on her.

" Mr.Black? " Her voice came out so soft " I need to put on some clothes, will you please leave?" I can't take my eyes off her. I'm losing my battle i push more of my body against her pushing her back up against the headboard.

" Katrina.. I will have you one day. You are going to be under me begging me to make love to you and I will hear your sweet voice screaming my name. I will be the one to claim your virginity. You belong to me" I grab the back of her neck and pull her face close to mine. I just want her lips. To feel her body under me and feel her shake and cry out screams of please. I'm about to close the distance between us but i hear someone walk in

" See I told you he had a thing for you" Grinning from ear to ear Vera walked over and grabbed some clothes for her to put on and I let go of her. Soon my little flower soon i will have you all to myself. " Has the wolf come to play? Or did you just miss her? " Vera looked at me and walked away.

Katrina took off as soon as she was out of my reach closing the door behind her . I stood up about to walk out of her room when a picture sitting on her desk caught my eye. A young woman who resembles Katrina smiling from ear to ear hugging a young girl. Is this her mom? I feel Katrina walking up behind me. She takes the photo out of my hand and holds it for a second before putting it back down.

" When was this taken? You look so similar to the woman in this photo" I can't help but feel like they were close. I turned over and looked at her body. She had on a tank top and shorts that hugged her waist. " You look even better without scrubs on" she smiles at me and walks out of the room.

"It was taken 11 years ago its me and my mother before she got sick" Is all she said she sounds lifeless

" Didn't you guys get enough of each other last night? Keep going and you're going to be half naked on the couch"

"Who's to say we haven't already had our share of fun on the couch? She looked stunned and couldn't say anything back. She sat down and looked at me.

" So why are you here? Is Alex alright?"

" Yes she's fine. Mad but fine. " i can't help but rub my fingers through my hair and sigh

" Dr.Wiggins chose to do the g-tube didnt he?" she made a gesture for me to come sit beside her so before she took the offer back i sat down.

" Yes he did and Alex is upset she doesn't want the g-tube she thinks it will affect her life negatively " I prop my head on my hand and look at her unable to stop looking at her body her hair is so long it rests on her hips full and curly.

" More like she's worried it will be unattractive to guys.she's almost 16 girls her age go on dates and be adventurous and a g-tube is not sometime 15 year old boys know what to do with" Vera crosses her legs and looks over at us. " Come on it's normal for her to feel that way she wants to feel love we can't deny her that"

"It would be nice if our mother was here. A 15 year old girl needs to have her mother around so she can talk to her about these things. I tried talking to her about guys but it's not a talk she wants to hear from me. She kicked me out of the room earlier because i tried to give her "the talk" Just because she has CF doesn't mean she can't be in a relationship" shifting my weight i lean close to her

" So where is your mom?" Vera asked. She obviously is no longer afraid of me.

"Both her and my father have no plans on coming back anytime soon and our other sister is pregnant and out of town for a few weeks so i don't really have anyone else."

"You don't have anyone else for what?" Katrina gave me a worried look almost sensing the danger.

" Katrina. Will you please come work for me as Alex's private nurse. She needs a woman figure in her life i'm doing the best i can but watching you with her these last two years i don't think i could find anyone else as qualified as you."

I stare at her and she's fixed in my gaze. I really hope she accepts. Not just for Alex but i think she's right Katrina is somehow good for me i can't help but feel a pull to her. The room is silent. All I hear is the next word to leave her mouth giving me hope that she just accepted the offer to come into the lion's den.

"Shit"