Chapter 28: Eric's POV: Vixen

Waking up my arm moves out to find an empty spot where Kat should be. I get up and look around both her and the baby are gone. I picked up my phone to find its 4am.

A lot of things happened yesterday. I told her I loved her and I even admitted to hoping she was pregnant. She seems terrified to find out if she is. She admitted that what she thought was her period was only light spotting so at least she isnt in denial about the situation.

I slowly make my way downstairs when I hear the voice I'm looking for. I try my best to not make any noise as I turn around the corner. Kat is sitting on the couch in those shorts that show off how great her ass is and her tank top with no bra on. Her sight alone makes me want to jump on her and eat her but seeing her bring Stella up to her face and kiss her makes my heart pound.I want that. I want to come home to see her like this with my own child.

" You look just like your father. Your mommy does all the hard work for you to turn out just like him. " She's laughing as she stands up and rocks her hips back and forth. Stella has a bottle in her mouth and her eyes are half way open. Kat traces a finger down Stellas face and starts humming to her as she walks around the living room.

She turns around and sees me watching her. Her eyes travel down my bare chest as she licks her lips and smiles at me. She continues to hum as she walks towards me. Once she reaches me I bend down a little and kiss her on the lips. I hear a snap sound and look over to see Vera pointing her phone at us.

"Aww you two really do look great together" She disappears fast so Kat cant hand the baby off to her

I open my mouth to speak when Kat puts her finger to her lips and points down to the baby. She walks away still humming rocking back and forth trying to get Stella to go to sleep. I put my hands on her hips following her lead and rock with her holding her close to my body. I look over her shoulder and see that Stella is fully asleep.

I hold my hands out and Kat gives her to me and we both walk up to her room together. I placed Stella inside the little bed her mother brought and walked over to Kat grabbing her hips and pulling her close to me.

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you so we went downstairs" she has her head down and she's whispering so she doesn't wake the baby.

" It's alright" bringing her face to mine. I kiss her softly. She moans against my lips as she puts her hands around my neck pressing herself against my chest I can feel her hard nipples through her top.

"Do you think we could get away with it without waking her up? " She points over to the sleeping baby and begins taking her top off. " Im very horny and I need you now" Her hands make their way down her waist as she pushes her shorts down to the floor. "Eric" she moans my name as she starts playing with herself in front of me.

I'm instantly hard from watching her pleasure herself in front of me. I don't say anything as I take off my shorts and boxes and kick them away. She stops pleasing herself and places her arms around my neck grabbing my hair pulling me down into a forceful kiss.

I look around trying to find a spot that won't cause too much noise. My hands go around her waist and I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist grinding her wet pussy against my hard on. She started to moan loudly. I held her with one hand as I placed my other hand over her mouth muffling her moans.

I make my way out onto the balcony. I let her go and turn her around facing the guardrail . She bends over and arches her back rubbing her ass against my hard on. I let my fingers find their way into her wet pussy as I started massaging her walls, almost instantly finding her g spot. I started stroking it.

Looking at her from this angle makes me even harder. She's standing in front of me with her ass poking out her legs slightly spread apart her top half hanging onto the rail. Her legs are already shaking and her breathing has become short as she is close to finishing. I take my finger out of her and she turns her body slightly around looking at me

" Eric please" I love the way my name comes out of her mouth. I turn her back around and lift one of her legs up slightly rubbing my hardness against her wet pussy. I tease her letting the tip rub against her folds. She keeps trying to push back onto me, making me slide inside her but I enjoy teasing her.

"Eric" moaning my name once more lets her hand dip down in front of her as she starts to rub her clit. I can't take it anymore. I thrust into her without warning, making her gasp and grab onto the rail. I hold her waist with one hand as I grab a hand full of hair pulling her head back. She moans even louder matching my thrust.

"Eric Fuck harder" her words come out low as she cant help but moan.Her legs are shaking shes barley holding herself up I stop for a second giving myself a break as well. I was so close to cumming but I wasn't ready. I turn her around and she instantly puts her legs around my waist. I walk over to the chair and sit. She takes that as her chance to lift her hips up a little bit sliding my tip back in her.

She slowly slides down, finally resting on my thighs. She moans out as I begin to move. Her breasts are in my face. I take one in my mouth and suck causing her to gasp. I start thrusting inside her. I can already feel it building up her pussy walls tense up around my cock keeping me in place as an orgasm takes over her.I try to pull out but she starts moving up and down on my cock refusing to let me pull out.

" Fuck Kat stop im about to--" I cant even get the sentencec out before I feel myself cuming inside her. " Fuck" Her lips come crashing against mine.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" She kisses me again as she lays beside me

"You became a horny vixen that's what. Don't get me wrong I loved every second of it but damn Kat. " the past few days she has been extremely horny doing things she normally doesn't.

I started to feel myself drifting to sleep when kat moved and picked up the bag with the test in it and went to the bathroom. She came back out and kissed me before snuggling back to my chest.

"What did it say?" I'm curious

"Nothing yet I just had to pee I doubt its positive but I figured it wouldn't hurt to take it" she shrugs her shoulders and closes her eyes " Goodnight"

~

The sound of someone knocking on the door woke me up. Kat and the baby are both fast asleep. I don't want them to wake up because of the noise. The door opened before I could get out of bed ad Vera peeked her head in.

" Are you decent?" she whispered

"Yeah what's up? " She opened the door all the way and her and Jake came in.

"Its 6:30 we were coming in to get her so you two can sleep in since you were up with her all night" Vera reached down and picked Stella up instead of crying. She just nuzzled closer to her and stayed sleeping. Jake grabbed all of her stuff and left closing the door softly behind them.

Kat started to wake up mumbling something I wasn't able to make out.I had to pee so I got up and went to the bathroom.

"Eric?" Her voice is still a little horse from just waking up.

"In the bathroom" After washing my hands I noticed the pregnancy test sitting facedown. Kat comes in and kisses my neck . She notices what I'm looking at and picks it up as soon as she turns it around I see a very faint plus sign. Its not much but it's definitely there.

I turn around to look at her and she freezes staring at the test in her hand. She can't deny it, it's definitely positive.

"You're pregnant" This time my voice is soft and I can't hide the excitement.

"Shit"