Chapter 19:Attacked By A Cat

When I woke up in the morning I couldn't believe the sight before me.

Katrina had her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me. The blankets were tangled in between our legs. Her whole upper body was exposed showing off her many love bites I left on her body.

Halfway through the night and into the early morning we continued to explore each other's bodies before collapsing and falling asleep.

I could hear my phone going crazy in my room across the hall but I chose to ignore it and stayed in bed with Katrina closing my eyes trying to get some more sleep before she woke up.

Hearing someone knocking on my bedroom door across the hall woke me up.

" Eric you have an important phone call" Nitta was knocking on my door. I heard her open it calling out my name once more.

I slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake Kat pulling the blankets over her and putting on my boxers and sweatpants before opening her door.

I stepped out of her room closing the door silently behind me only to be met by Nitta tapping her foot on the floor.

" Young man why are you coming out of her bedroom?" Her arms are crossed against her chest but she's smiling.

"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to Nitta" Smiling at her and taking the phone from her hand " she shook her head and walked away leaving me standing in the hallway.

Even though it's Sunday I needed to go into the office I left a note on her bed stand for her when she woke up I also text Vera and told her to go to the house and keep the girls company while I was at work

Sitting in my office all I can think of is her body under me and the way she felt against me and the sound of her voice screaming my name. Everytime I shift my back against the chair I can feel the evidence of last night.

She left marks all down my back in return I left marks all over her chest and thighs.

Katrina*

"Oh Kat!!" The sound of Vera yelling my name and jumping on the bed has me grunting and pulling the covers over my head.

"Go away" I yelled back.

No way I'm getting up yet Eric and I were up past 6 making love in almost every position I could think of. I'm worn out both physically and mentally.

"No way Eric texted me this morning and told me to come keep you company" At the mention of his name I peak my head out of the blankets making eye contact with her

"Why are you hiding from me?" Vera moved close to me and tried taking the blankets off

" V stop im naked" Ripping the covers from her grip and pulling it closer to my body.

Half way through the night I went to the bathroom and noticed all the marks on my body. I can't show her I would never hear the end of it.

"What is this a note from Eric ooohhh" I felt her lean over my body but before she could reach over and grab the paper I pushed her back and took it out of her hand.

Sitting up leaning against the headboard i brought the paper to my face.

" Dear Kat, sorry I left this morning without waking you up. I have to go into work and I didnt want to wake you after last night. Get some rest you will need it for tonight xo-Eric"

My face turns a shade of pink and once V sees this grabbed the paper out of my hands and took off to the balcony

"Oh my god you little vixen" She walks back inside and looks me up and down before her eyes locked on my collar bone.