Chapter 24: Morning Sex Anyone?

I feel something hard brush up against my ass. Opening my eyes and looking at the clock on the wall and then looking back at Eric who is fast asleep . It's only 5am everyone is still sleeping and the house is completely silent.

I wiggle my butt a little more against Eric's front just to confirm it is indeed the hardness I felt waking me up. I keep wiggling until he grips my hips and forces me to stop.

"Kat" rubbing his face in the crook of my neck as I felt his warm breath against my neck sending shivers down my spine. It was a low husky whisper that made wetness drip from in between my legs.

I let a soft moan leave my lips and a second later he was grinding his hardness against my ass as his hands felt his way under my tank top to my breasts. I reached my hand behind me and found my way into his pants gripping his handness in my hand.

I could feel him wet already with precum he jerked under my touch and I could feel the fire burning inside me wanting him.

"Its a good thing this apartment has 3 bathrooms" I turn around and smile at him and stand up taking my pants and tank top off revealing a pink thong and my bare breasts.

His eyes go wide as he watches me walk away down the hall. I stop in front of the door and take off the only remaining piece of cloth I have on my body and let it drop to the floor.

"Are you going to continue eye fucking me or are you going to join me?" I try to sound as seductive as possible taking my hair out of the bun it's been in since yesterday letting my curls drop to my waist.

Out of the corner of my eye I see him jump up stripping down to his boxers in record time

"I'm definitely joining" He whispers loud enough for me to hear as he walks my way.

I walk into the bathroom turning the shower on full blast to help muffle the sounds that are about to come out of our mouths. I'm about to turn around when I feel his arms wrap about my waist pulling into his now fully bare body.

My body aches as I feel his hardness rub against my bare ass. One hand is on my waist and the other is traveling down the front of me making its way in between my thighs . I brace myself against the wall as my legs shake when his fingers enter my core.

My whole body is caving this man's touch. I want him and need him inside me. My head snaps back when his fingers brush against my g-spot and a loud moan leaves my lips. I regret it instinaly because A low knock on the door makes me jump.

His fingers and hands leave my body leaving me breathless. I grab a towel and put it on and open the door slightly.

Vera is on the other end with a huge grin on her face with our clothes in her hand and a little box in the other. "Here take these so Alex doesn't come out and find your clothes all over the living room and also take these I no longer need them"I'm left standing in front of the door holding our clothes and a box of condoms.

Eric comes up behind me laughing and takes both the items out of my hands and closes the door. Letting the clothes drop to the floor and tugging at the towel around my body he brings his lips to my ear.

"I need you now Kat I cant wait any longer." his hands are body on my body dipping his fingers back inside me making my knees go weak. I arch my back making my ass grind against him and he groans.

"Get in the shower now" His voice is stern and his eyes are full of lust. I giggle as I make my way into the shower like he demanded.

Two seconds later he comes in after me picking me up, my legs automatically wrong around his waist and grind against his hardness feeling it tease me as it rubs up and down my clit. I no longer try to hold back my moans every nerve in my body feels like it's on fire.

My lips find its way onto his neck and instead of a light kiss I go straight to biting. My fingers run through his hair grabbing a handful and I tug hard. A loud moan leaves his lips and I hear someone outside the shower but at this point I don't care Eric lifts me up a few inches and I feel him at my center waiting for me to allow him access.

" I want you Eric I need you inside me" Eric's eyes are wide as he stares at me.The tone of my voice shocks even me. Every single word came out as a moan. I don't know what's going on with my body but I need him. I wiggle my hips down on the tip of his cock and beg once more.

" Please Eric I need you" I let out another moan and traced my fingertips along his back and yank his hair once more. That seemed to do the trick letting out a groan he slowly entered me and with every inch of him that I took inside I moaned even louder.

He pauses giving me a second to relax around his cock " Babe your so fucking tight" He moans as he slowly begins to exit me before he enters me at a force that makes me gasp.

"Eric!" I scream his name as he thrust back inside me, feeling him burry every inch of his cock deep inside me.

With every thrust getting harder and deeper I feel him hitting my sensitive spot and my body grows hotter and hotter. I'm becoming a moaning mess with my back against the wall as he slams into me over and over again hitting my cervix.

"Fuck!" I scream as I feel my orgasim rip through my body making my legs shake. Eric doesn't let up; he continues to thrust even harder riding me through my oragsm.

"Shit" He pulls out past and I soon feel a warm stream of his seed running down my thigh. He pushes my back against the wall harder as he leans his body into mine. His lips find its way to my neck as he whispers " That fast I forgot a condom"

Shit We got so caught up in the moment that we didn't even think about the box of condoms sitting on the sink.

"That was amazing" I kissed his lips and brought his face up to mine looking him in the eyes.

Drying my hair as best as I can I put my tank top back on and slide my pants on my damp body Eric comes up behind me and rubs his fingers over my shoulder. I look over and just like I expected last night I now have a nice sized bruise forming

"I'm sorry" He brings his lips down to my shoulder and kisses the newly formed bruise.

"Don't be, I told you so many times I bruise very easily you could poke me and one will form overnight" I take his hand in mine and kiss it.

"Still the only kind of bruises I should ever leave on you are these kinds" His hand travels down to my inner thighs that are aching badly right now from the force of his hips crashing into mine.

I turned around to bring him into a kiss when I heard a loud crash coming from the living room followed by Vera screaming. I pushed him away and ran out as fast as I could.

My eyes scan Vera's body fast but she's fine. I turn the conor and see Alex sitting on the floor holding her leg.

"What happened" Eric's voice is right behind me. I snap out of my tance for a second and make my way over to Alex.

"I'm fine. I spilled water on the floor, went to get a towel and then forgot about the water and slipped taking the glass cup down with me." I bend down and pick up the big shards of glass off the floor and ask Eric to get the first aid kit.

Blood.

So much blood.

My hands freeze and I can't move.

" Kat are you okay? '' Vera lightly put her hand on my shoulder and I smacked her hand away hard without even thinking.

Eric was walking toward us when he saw me smack Vera away and my eyes shift to the floor. My stomach is in knots and the smell of iron fills my lungs. I can feel my chest tighten and my breathing starts to pick. I can feel my body shake.

I try to take a deep breath in it but it's not helping its getting harder to breathe . Vera holds her hands out and I place the glass in her hands and stand up grabbing the kitchen counter for support . I keep my eyes down and slowly walk away making my way back to the bathroom I just came out of.

"Sorry" I whispered to Vera who I knew heard me.