Chapter: 18:The First Time I Saw You

" I want you Eric"

He pulls his shirt over his head and throws it to the side of the bed. My eyes look over every inch of his chest taking in the sight before me.

"Are you dont eye fucking me" Smirking and hovering over me his fingers grab my shirt slowly taking it off of me. His hands run over my body and I shutter under his touch. "Are you sure about this?

I pulled him down into a kiss and ran my hands down his chest. I pull at the string on his sweatpants urging him to take them off. He uses one hand to pull them down and he's left in only his boxes towering over me

The top of his hard member sticks out over the band of his boxes. I reach down and wrap my hand around his thick shaft and use my thumb to rub the tip spreading his wetness around. Hearing him let out a soft moan I pulled his boxers down and felt his member twitch under my hold.

He pulls away one more time and looks down at me "Are you--"

I cut him off mid sentence " If you ask me that one more time I will bite you" Wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him down on top of me I could feel him rub against me.

His hand slides in between us as he slid his fingers back inside me

" God you're so wet" His husky voice sings in my ears. Rubbing his fingers against my g-stop while his thumb is on my clit I find myself close to another orgasim as if he could sense it he stops and grabs my leg and puts it over his shoulder

A whimper left my lips at the loss of contact. I need to feel his touch. I need him inside me.

With one of my legs over his shoulder I feel him line his member at the center of my core. His lips meet mine slowly and full of passion. I wrap my hands around his neck and run my fingers through his hair.

I feel him slowly enter me as a quick gasp leaves my lips, my body instantly tenses up and I can feel myself tense around his member. He stops and lets me adjust to his size before slowly moving in further.

"Relax" He whispers in my ear soon leaving kisses all the way down my neck and finding his way to my breasts.

Inch by inch he fills me until he begins to slowly pull out . The pain turns into please and soon my moans fill the room.

His member rubs against my g-spot with every thrust making me arch my hips meeting him half. I lightly pull on his hair while he moans out my name. My hands run down his back digging my nails into his flesh. He moans even louder and starts to pound into me faster.

I feel another orgasiIm building inside me every time his member rubs against my gspot my legs start to shake and I dig my nails into his shoulder. I feel myself contrack around his member as my orgsaim takes off.

"Eric!" I scream out his name, his pace doesn't slow down and rides me through my orgasim chasing one of his own pounding into me deeper and deeper with every thrust. He lets out a loud moan as I feel him realise his seed filling me up with one last thrust he brings his lips back to mine slowly pulling out and laying beside me.

I turn over facing him, kissing him over and over again and smiling at him." That was amazing"

He smiles and pulls me close to his chest. " You are amazing. Your body is amazing" Kissing my neck and running his fingers up and down my back he's brought his face to mine and kisses my lips. " You have no idea how long I have waited for you"

"Well I have only known you for two years"

His fingers traced my lips and he pushed a stand of hair out of my face. " That was the first time you saw me. I first laid eyes on you five years ago... at the beach."

Looking up meeting his gaze " What do you mean at the beach?"

He gave me the sweetest smile. Oh god this man makes my body go crazy.

" You had on this beautiful long white dress your hair was down blowing in the wind you were playing with a dog. You kept throwing a stick into the ocean and every time he brought it back your face lit up. He looked old but a very cute beagle" As he talks he runs his fingers through my hair.

"Every weekend you would show up with the same old dog staying for hours just playing and walking on the beach. I found myself eager to see you every weekend. I never worked up the courage to talk to you. Every Time you smiled it literally took my breath away. I was falling for you but I had no clue who you were and one day you stopped showing up I went back every single week hoping to see you"

"Jack. His name was jack. He passed away in july five years ago. I stopped going because it was hard on me. He was my mom's dog, the last thing I had of her." I buried my face into his chest

"Fast forward a few years and I got caught up in the moment with Emily and someone opened the door and when I looked up it was you but from the look on your face and how you acted every time I was around I figured you hated me. My feelings for you only grew over the years"

"So all this time you have had feelings for me?" My voice comes out muffled as my face is still against his chest.

" If I didn't have feelings for you I wouldn't be laying beside you in your bed"

I peeked up, stealing a glance at his face, his eyes are closed and his breathing is starting to slow down. I nuzzled closer to his chest, taking him his calming scent letting myself drift off to sleep.