Chapter 13: Car Kind Of Girl

"Alright then. We will pick you up tomorrow at 9am"

This is happening. I can't believe I let Vera talk me into this.

Be honest Kat it didn't take much convincing. I already had my answer the moment he looked into my eyes. Is it really smart to live with someone who i'm obviously attracted to? I could lie and say it's all for Alex but who was I trying to convince? I have no clue what is happening but i can walk into the lion's den with my head held high.

" Katrina" His eyes are full of lust and his voice alone makes my body feel like it's on fire. He walks closer to me and pins my arms above my head while he's pushing himself against me.

" You know you want me just as much as I want you"

His lips trace down my neck to my collar bone, his free hand finds its way inside my shirt. His touch leaves my skin on fire. He lets go of my hands and I find myself sitting on his lap straddling him on the corner of his bed.

His lips met mine with hunger and force. I could feel his tongue along my bottom lip opening my mouth inviting him. I didn't put up much of a fight. I let him win claiming victory over my tongue and gently biting my lip.

My hips involuntarily moved and I could feel him hard with excitement. My hands ran down his chest stopping at his pants looking up meeting his gaze he answered my question with a smile. That smile alone did things to my body, his hands moved down to my ass squeezing it.

I got off his lap and got on my knees sitting in front of him while taking his pants off and meeting his erection face on. Wrapping my hand around his shaft I brought the tip to my lips licking it before taking him in my mouth.

He threw his head back and moaned, taking my hair in his hands guiding my mouth up and down to match the pace he wanted. I could feel myself getting wet clenching my thighs together while feeling him hit the back of my throat. All I could hear were the sounds of his moans and the sound of me sucking and gagging on his length.

He pulled me away suddenly and flipped me onto the bed and pushed my dress up past my thighs. I tried closing them but he pushed them open with his knees.

"Now i can't be the only one feeling pleasure"i let a moan with him smirking at bringing his head down to my thighs I felt his hands grace over my underwear pulling them down. My mouth opened moaning out his name "Er--

"Wake up!"

I felt something hit my back and I jumped up. I'm back in my room laying on my bed with my legs wrapped in my blanket.

"God that must of been some dream" Laughing at me and walking to the door Vera shoots me a glace " He would be so happy to hear you were dreaming about him he might of even heard you"

"What are you talking about ?" My face is bright red as I'm embarrassed that I had a sexual dream about Eric.

"Kat you were moaning in your sleep very loudly ." I can see the side of Vera's face and she's red.

"Oh god Vera who is all here?" I fell asleep last night after packing. I'm fully clothed but I can definitely feel the wetness between my legs.

"Well Jake is sleeping but Mr.Hottie is in the living room."

"When you say i was moaning do you mean loud enough for-"

"For him to hear um yeah we both heard I ran in here to wake you up before you could say his name but im sure he caught on if I knew whose name was on the tip of your tongue i'm sure he does to"

"Oh god" Sitting on the edge of my bed I put my face in my hands.

It wasn't only a dream he heard me. I almost called out his name! He is standing right outside my door waiting for me in the living room and here I am freshly remembering him about to go down on me.