Chapter 4 - Boxy

"'Cause I got your picture, I'm coming with you! Dear Maria count me in!" Pancakes flipped onto plates. Sizzling bacon slid onto porcelain next to a dish of towering eggs. Smell intoxicated heroes as the music led them, along with the scent, to the feast.

As the rest happily trailed in, Loki trudged in with a scowl at the disturbance. His eyes trail to the singing figure, you, dancing around as you served everyone a good amount. A look of shock passes his face as he lays eyes on what you were wearing. He thought Midgard clothing was weird before but this? This was odd.

Chains laid themselves along your skirt attached to a thick leather belt. It seemed you wore what looked to be nets on your legs with high knee socks and boots. Sleeves fell off your wrists, holes etching themselves along the fabric.

(Change this to what fits you and also feel free to change the songs if you want!)

Music changed suddenly which caused him to jump, the lyrics screaming themselves at him.

"They say all the teenagers scare the living shit out of me!" Tune and rhythm made Loki scrunch his face up, a smile gracing your face as you belted the lyrics in his face.

"What in all the nines is this monstrous tune?"

"That, my friend, is alternative music,"

"I'm not your friend," He hisses.

"Oh, I'm hurt," You sass back before skipping over to Tony who was eating everything up. "Can I go to the pet store?"

"To get what?"

"A dog collar that says Slut," Steve spat out his food, his head getting dizzy. Wanda and Nat burst into laughter as the others turned beet red. "Your reactions are priceless!"

"You are not-!" Tony starts.

"Calm down, It's not for me, It's for B/F/N," With your bag slung over your shoulder, Tony rummaged in his wallet and gave you some money. "Thank you!" Giving him a big hug you wave the group goodbye before running to the elevator.

"You beings are so odd," Loki mumbles as he takes his plate.

"And Y/n embraces that," Natasha peers out the window to see you walking down the street with a skip in your step.

"Evidently," Loki mumbles before retreating.

~~~

"That was way too expensive," You scowl at the receipt, marching into the lounge with a pet smart bag.

"How was it?"

"Horrible, they kept looking at me weirdly," Nat makes room for you next to her. "What do you think?" Holding up a collar to your neck, the pendant read 'Bitch'.

"Y/n!" Nat wheezed.

"Hey, it was either this or Daddy's girl, but I doubt Tony would approve of the latter,"

"I would approve," Pietro coos from next to Steve who looked light headed, again.

"Stuff it, baby face,"

Nat peers into the bag and takes out chains. "More? Y/n, are you trying to kidnap someone?"

"You can never have too many, Romanoff," Stuffing it back in the bag, you stand up. "Now I'm off to make my own dog collar engraving machine thingy because I am not paying another $16,"

"You should really use that brain of yours to make something useful!" Steve calls out in concern.

"This is useful, Old man!"

~~~

"And this, Brother, is Y/n's work shop," Thor knocks on the door twice, loud enough to be heard over the music.

"Come in!" The gods do as so, seeing you slide out from under a machine. "Just in time,"

"What are you working on, Y/n?"

"An engraving machine," Passing the blonde god the collar you got for B/F/N he looks down with a blush. When the tag was placed in, keys set and ready you pressed the button and backed away. "Holy shit it didn't blow up!"

"Was it expected to?" Thor inquired.

"I didn't have a certain part so I used an alternative which surprisingly works!" Then it happened, the machine jittered, sparks flying which caused faces to drain of colour. "God dammit-"

From beside you, Loki looked from the machine to your frozen figure, out of instinct he pushes you out the way just as the machine exploded, parts flying around the lab. "Are you alright?" Loki looked down at you, concern written all over but stopped when you burst into laughter.

"Y/n? Are you ok?" Thor rushed over after recovering from the event, the Avengers towing in soon enough.

"That was fun!" You giggle as Loki got off you with a glare. "Thought you were the God of mischief, Horns,"

"I'm the god of mischief, not idiocy, Mortal,"

"What did you do??" Tony looked at the broken pieces, falling to his knees.

"I'm so happy you care for my well being, Uncle,"

"Did you try and replace the wiring with copper?!"

"I used the last bit for Boxy!" You scamper over to your desk and pull out a box with a face.

"It's a box-"

"And a very useless one at that!" You weren't helping your case but showed them anyways. pressing the switch, the box opened to flip the switch shut.

"Is- is that all it does?!" Tony's eye twitches making you nod in pride.

"Yeah! Thor, come try it," He does as asked and bent down to flip the switch earning an electric shock, sending him falling on the ground and you into a fit of laughter. Loki held back a smile as you helped his brother up.

"What in the nines?"

"Boxy here shocks everyone but me!" On repeat you flipped the switch as you walked back to your other gimmicks.

"This is what you're using my supplies for?" Tony gaped which caused you to shift nervously.

"Yeah?" Squeaking out those words he shrugs and leaves you to carry on.

"Alright be careful,"

~~~

What was this? Idek but I'm having fun

I can hear Tom being very disappointed in me even though he doesn't know I exist

- Anna ❤️