Chapter 12 - Good girl

WARNING: Smut, lemon, praise kink, Brat!Reader, brat tamer!Loki, Dom!Loki, Sub!Reader, restraints, Choking, King kink, pet names

I can't believe I've done this

If you don't like the warnings skip! I'm not forcing you to read it, if any of them are uncomfortable for you then simply SKIP!

~~~

Loki kept his eyes on you, your yellow checkered blazer standing out quite well until he lost you amongst a crowd of people in a hall. His hands flexed in anticipation, a thrill he hadn't experienced in quite a while.

A hall full of closed doors no other area to hide except in one of these rooms. Fiddling with knob after knob he peered into each dark room, not seeing a single trace of you.

"Where is she?" Loki was suddenly pulled into a room by his tie.

"Looking for me?"

"You did gesture for me to follow, darling," He grins down at you. "What was it you wanted to discuss?"

"I was thinking about doing something with less talking," bringing his face down to meet yours, his hot breath grazes across your lips.

"Well, if that's going to happen then this will have to switch," Loki spins you around so you were pinned against the wall. "You see, I'm the one in charge, darling," squeezing your legs together you see him click his tongue. "Already? Oh, I love the effect I have on you," his growl made a shiver spark through you.

"Like I don't have an effect on you," You sass back, feeling him with your leg.

"Talking back? Naughty girl," biting down on your lip, you feel his hand trace down your waist, grabbing a hold of your arse. Holding back a moan you see a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Will you do as I tell you?"

"Make me," his hand suddenly latches onto your neck making you hold back a moan.

"You shouldn't talk back to your king, kitten," his hold pulls you closer against him. "Unless you want to see what happens? Do you?"

"N-no," You shake your head.

"No what?"

"No, my king,"

His hand caresses you face softly. "Good girl," bringing your face closer, he kisses you softly. At least it started off soft and sweet, that was until you pushed back eagerly. "Good things come to those who wait, kitten,"

"I don't want to wait," you whine with a pout.

"Well, you will, I want to take my time with you," he kisses you again, moving slowly down your jaw and to your neck, sucking sweetly at the sensitive skin. Marks left after each kiss. Your blazer dropped to the ground as he lifts you up and places you on the bed.

Loki's tie was strewn to the side. Your hands grasp onto his shirt, unbuttoning it hurriedly. Before you knew it you were pinned down on the bed. "Wait," he growls.

"No," You pout and try to free yourself.

"Tsk tsk, we'll have to do something about that," Loki unbuckled his belt and start to twist and turn it into a pair of cuffs. Moving you up against the pillows and locking your hands above your head, you started to whine more.

"Loki..."

"That's not my name," He whispers into your ear, making sure you were secure.

"My King... please," He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, letting your eyes wander across before he discarded the black dress shirt to the side.

"That's better... now are you comfortable?" His tone seemed to be more serious and concerned. When you nod, he smiles. "Good," the shirt you wore came undone, leaving you exposed. "Could you be anymore perfect?"