Chapter 19 - Plushies

"Jarvis, please activate the bracelet," the AI complies as you walk out the lab, down halls and into different rooms... You even ran into Steve and Bucky having a moment... keeping eyes trailed on the green glow, you reach all the way to the rooftop, standing on top of the engraved ground caused by the mystical Bifrost.

"What are you doing up here, love?" Jumping in surprise you turn to see Loki standing by the door.

"N-nothing," pushing your sleeve over the accessory you walked back to him. "Just wanted to see the cool marking,"

"Is that all?" He hums as you walk passed him.

"Yippity yuppity," skipping down the stairs, you reach back to the lab and hide the gift. "How was the connection?"

"Stable,"

"Did you figure out how far the connection reaches?"

"No more than 10,000 feet, Miss,"

"And there's no way to increase that?"

"Not at the moment, no, very sorry," the AI seemed disappointed in itself.

"Don't be sorry, Fri, you did amazing! And just in time for tomorrow," laying the gift in its velvet box, along with the card, it was placed alongside the other gifts. It seemed, however, this one was more well put and cared for.

That one belonged to Loki.

~~~

"Christmas," you mumble, snapping your eyes open and dashing out the door. Knocking on each door hurriedly, you burst open Loki's door to see him in an odd position, sprawled like a compass.

Ever the graceful sleeper.

"Loki," you whisper yell earning not response. Each Avenger passed by absent mindedly which meant you couldn't wait any longer. Running up and collapsing on the bed he gasps awake and falls off the mattress.

"What in the nines?!" He clutches his bed head and takes a hidden knife from under the bed.

"Morning, Grinch,"

"I am no fuzzy green creature, love," he places away the weapon as you help him up.

"Well, you're a very grumpy icy blue one," as his eyes roll you place a kiss on his nose before pulling him down the hall.

"There you are, brother! You will enjoy this very much," Thor pounds a palm on Loki's back making him wince.

"Because I'm an absolute angel and might as well be god, I sectioned all your gifts into piles,"

"What time were you awake?"

"I did this last night, don't worry,"

Loki was surprised. Confused. Ecstatic. But mostly confused. He had a pile... and it had more than one gift. It actually had a fair amount, it seemed everyone had gifted him something. Wrapped all in smooth green, black and gold paper, each one contained a small letter saying 'Merry Christmas' and the such.

Most were new books, Stark hilariously gifted him a bottle of shampoo for his supposed greasy hair, but when the jest was over, Stark gave him his real gift which was an apparently really expensive scarf.

'Designer' as he put it.

Thor had actually gifted him an arrow mistletoe. Of course the Mythological symbolism of this gift was a short laugh between the two gods. Lastly the smallest gift, which he knew was from you, lay in front of him.

The Avengers chatted, drank and ate treats they had obtained.

"If you take any longer, I might as well do it for you," you tease from beside him. His eyes dropped to the small bracelet, a single green bead which stood out amongst the black and gold marbled ones. "You like it?"

"I certainly do," he adjusts it on his wrist and admires it.

"Want to see the cool part?" When he nods, you lift your sleeve to show a matching one. With a single press to the centre bead, his one glowed a soft green. "It glows when we're near, but only if you press it because I am not going to sleep with a blinding light on my wrist,"

"It's perfect," he mumbles in thanks. His lips twitched, wanting to give you a kiss, but the prying eyes of the heroes held him back.

"Well, I can't wait to see what you got me," you cheek, before lifting the lid of the sleek black box. Inside were two plushies, both with plague doctor masks just as you had wanted, though one was black green and gold and the other black with red (If you don't like the colour red then change it lol).

 Inside were two plushies, both with plague doctor masks just as you had wanted, though one was black green and gold and the other black with red (If you don't like the colour red then change it lol)

"Is it the right one?" He shifted nervously at your speechless state, your hands lifting the toys. "I thought the ones you wanted were a little dull so I decided on something more fitting for you, and even one adorned in my colours," he chuckles but stops when you don't say a word. "Y/n?"

He was cut off immediately by your lips on his. A few Avengers gasp though the girls burst into laughter. "I love it," you pull back. "Thank you, love,"

"You're welcome, my darling,"

"Woah! Hold the god damn phone for one second," Sam interrupts making the two of you deadpan in embarrassment.

"Yeah, when did... that happen?" Bruce inquires from beside Nat who was still trying to catch her breath.

"And why is Tony not going ballistic?" Clint looks frightened as Tony sipped at his eggnog.

"Oh, what?" Tony looks up and chuckles. "No, I knew about that,"

"Wait what?" You and Loki unify.

"I'm not an idiot, Y/n,"

"And... you're not mad?"

"I'm furious!" Loki held your hand tighter. "But, after a while, I remembered you're an adult, you can make your own decisions and as much as I hate reindeer games... he isn't the worst person, and he seems to be taking care of you, so I'm ok with it,"

"Thank you, uncle," giving him a big hug and letting the heroes process what was going on, you all dispersed with gifts. Though it was more so Loki using his magic to carry both piles of gifts.

"Loverbirds!" Clint whistles and takes the strewn Mistletoe arrow, using his bow to land it right above you and Loki. "Give us a show!"

"I don't think-" Loki was cut off yet again by you spinning him into a dip for a moment before falling down. "Are you ok?" he chuckles as you laugh against his chest.

"Remind me to never try and carry you,"

"Duly noted, my love,"

~~~

Cute vibes only boys

- Anna ❤️