Chapter 10 - Games

The game was over and thank god! Sun seemed to strike your eyes like a laser causing you to groan in annoyance along with everyone else. Flipping your hair back with your hands you look to Loki who sat under his umbrella with a smirk.

As everyone rushed to dry themselves off you sent the finger towards Loki who replied with a wink.

"Asshole," You breathed out, drying yourself and getting ready to go back. So he was playing this game huh? Well, it's not a game without competition.

"Who's playing what game?" Wanda looks to you in confusion. Replaying the events in your head, Wanda squeals and collapses onto the sand.

"If he wants to play, I'll play,"

~~~

"We gotta split. There's room in the other car the girls came in,"

"We'd still have to double up,"

"We're adults, we can double up," You send a wink to Nat, gesturing to Bruce.

"Sam and Tony are driving," Steve got into captain mode. "Thor, Peter, Pietro, Clint, you're with Tony in the smaller car, everyone else double up in the bigger one,"

It was easy for Tony's car to take off, longer for the others to decide who to double up with until Wanda got annoyed and ordered everyone around. Glad to know Wanda was on your side because she happily placed you in Loki's lap.

"Everyone strapped in?" Sam adjusted the mirror and took off when everyone confirmed. Taking out your phone you connected bluetooth and blasted tunes. A plan so devious you might as well replace Loki as the Goddess of Mischief.

"Any suggestions?"

"Call out my name," Natasha grins, now informed of the situation.

"Oh, good choice," the song flowed out the speakers. At first it was fine, then the lyrics were sung and you could see Steve blush crimson causing a reaction you didn't expect, his eyes flickered back to Bucky's lips. Was Stucky finally going to happen? God you hoped so.

The girls all started to lip sync the song, putting your plan into action, you moved your hips slightly earning a sharp intake from Loki. His hands moved up and clutched the side of your thighs. A thrill sent through you as you could tell your plan was working.

Grinding more subtly you kept your focus on dancing with Wanda beside you. Reaching your goal you moved off slightly onto his knee leaving him growling.

"Alright, ladies, enough dancing, we're here,"

"Finally," You sigh, getting out the car and glancing at Loki with a grin. A scowl plastered his face as he stalked out, he looked so close to strangling you.

~~~

"Mission accomplished?" Nat linked arms with you as Wanda did the same on your other side.

"Oh yeah," erupting into laughter the three of you walked down the hall and back to your rooms. Confused glances were evidently shared amongst the group of men.

~~~

"So, this is the game we're playing, darling?" yelping in surprise you roll out from under your latest machine.

"Game? I don't know what you're talking about," You get off the creeper, wiping your hands against your skirt.

"I think you very well do," Loki followed you to the tool table you had set up. "That little stunt you pulled on the journey back to this wretched place? Ring a bell or two, does it?"

"Oh, you mean that?" Wiping off a oily bolt you find the right wrench and turn to him. "That was pay back for what you did,"

"What I did? I thought you enjoyed my advances... And I do believe you were going to say yes until Barton interrupted," You push passed him and settle back down in the creeper and roll under. Adjusting the bolt you feel yourself being dragged out. "Am I mistaken?"

"No," You mumble, trailing your eyes to the leg he held between yours. Him now kneeling down.

"Then there was no need for payback, my sweetling," he purrs. "We could always continue? Maybe right here..." His finger walked across your legs. "Right..." Up your thigh. "Now..." He reaches the hem of your skirt and pulls on it. "Would you like that?"

With your back rested against your contraption your subtle nod made him smile and pull you onto his lap. "I-"

"We can stop... It's your choice, darling," As he pushes back your hair, his eyes glinting, he asks again. "Do you want to stop?"

"N-no," his breath tickles the soft skin of your neck. Leaving delicate kisses along your neck, his hand travels down your curves and back up, reaching under the hem of your skirt, tracing small shapes against your thigh. "L-Loki," Your breath hitches.

"Yes?" He chuckles against your skin. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Mhm," You bite down on your lip as he gets you to stand up.

"Good, then this will be satisfying," tilting your head, he was gone in a shimmer of green.

"MOTHER FU-"

~~~

Never on god's holy earth have you been so thankful for your uncle not getting a see through dinner table, or else this wouldn't work. Tonight was fettuccini night and Natasha's fettuccini was the most delicious thing.

Mid-dinner, you raised your leg up and rubbed it against Loki's who was sat across from you. He snaps his gaze up to you which you completely ignored. Scooting closer you raised your touch up his thigh causing him to flinch and drop his fork.

"Are you alright?" Peter asked in concern.

"Quite fine, spiderling, I just felt something pinch me," Loki assured before going back to his food as you held back a snicker. His jaw clenches as you rub up against his crotch, a mischievous smile tugging at your lips.

"Brother, I have an inquiry," Thor turns to his brother.

"What is it, you oaf?" He groans in frustration, making his behavior almost seem normal.

"Would you be willing to..." You zoned out of the conversation, maintaining eye contact with Loki's flickering gaze.

~~~

This was- :)

This was- :)

- Anna ❤️