Chapter 11 - Dress up

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHES!" Thuds fill the room as everyone falls off their chair or drops their breakfast.

"Oh no..."

"Don't you 'oh no' me, Bruce, I know you enjoy Halloween just as much as me,"

"I really don't-" pressing a finger to his lips you take out your Halloween themed cereal you make breakfast and grin at the group.

"As you all know, Halloween is tonight, that means everyone must be in costume at the party or else I use my random colour changing hair dye on you," with a salute received from everyone you take a small curtsey before sitting next to Thor who was eating his Halloween themed pop tarts.

"Good morning, Y/n,"

"Morning, blondie, love the poptarts,"

"I felt it suited best for the occasion,"

"If I may intrude, what exactly is this Halloween Lady Y/n has burst my ears drums talking about?" Loki grins at your glare as Thor explained.

"It's a wonderful spectacle! Quite fit for you, I think," Thor munches on a poptart. "Its a night full of costumes and candy, tricks are also a must which I think you will enjoy,"

"Kids go trick or treating which is when they go door to door asking for candy whereas adults and teens have parties, dress up in slutty costumes, drink and dance," Pietro chirps in excitement.

"Every year we place bets on which costumes pop up the most, last year-"

"Like every year," You add on.

"Like every year... Y/n won because she placed bets on slutty nuns,"

"The year before that was sexy policemen... and boy were we not disappointed," Wanda giggles.

"You'll be happy to know that this year I bet on playboy bunny's," A few boys quietly celebrate as you walk to the fridge and place up a photo of a playboy bunny.

"Will you be joining?" Clint asks with a cheeky smile.

"Hmmm, no, you'll see what I picked later tonight... but for now, I have to get the party floor ready," finishing off your breakfast you wave the group goodbye.

~~~

"Y/n, didn't do too bad, did she?" Decorations strung themselves across the banisters as spiderwebs rounded every corner. Lace draped tables as Jack-o-lanterns and candles illuminated areas where demons would hide. People were dancing, drinking and enjoying the company of others.

"Speaking of... where are the girls?"

"Bet is on Y/n wearing a playboy bunny outfit,"

"Ew! As if!" You shriek in character making Clint turn to you and gape along with the rest. "God I hope you guys know where my costume is from,"

Pietro shoots his hand up. "Clueless!"

"Good boy, have a lollipop," passing the speedster a treat you grab a drink from a waitress.

"Y/n, don't you think that skirt is a little too..."

"Long? I thoughts so too," pulling the skirt up higher you saw Cap turn crimson. "Let me have fun before you give me a lecture because I've been a bad girl," You pout before bursting into laughter at his flustered state.

"How many has that been? Two in a minute? New record, Doll," taking a small curtsey you feel the alcohol burn as it slips down your throat.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to find Nat," scanning the room you lay eyes on Nat in a pencil skirt and glasses, dressing as a scientist with her lab coat. "And I have found her,"

"Where?" the boys gape as you point to Nat strutting over.

"N-Nat, you look great," Bruce stutters, adjusting his mad scientist glasses.

"Aren't they adorable?" You whisper to Thor who was dressed as lion, agreeing with a mouth full of candy corn. "Where's your costume, horns?"

"I'm a vampire, darling," Loki opens his mouth to reveal fangs which looked a little too real.

"Boo, boring," you take out some gum and start to chew on it, trying to get more in character. "You guys done flirting? I kinda wanna dance with Miss PHD,"

"We weren't- I wasn't," Bruce stutters which makes Nat blush, a rare sight.

"Good, come on," Cake by the ocean started to play making you dance over with Nat in arms length. Twirling around in your skirt you gave a few people quite the show. With arms wrapped around Nat, you both swayed to the music, hips swinging from side to side. Bodies rubbed up against each other as more and more people crowded the dance floor.

Loki sat back sipping at the Asgardian drink Thor had graciously offered. His eyes traced every detail along your figure, darkening ever so slightly whenever a guy touched you, albeit an accident or not.

Abruptly standing up, liquid luck had started to kick in his system. He caught the small smirk on your lips when your eyes met, your finger gesturing him to follow you through the crowd.

"Where are you off to, brother?"

"Mingle, as one would say, I cannot withstand anymore of your overwhelming cologne," Loki placed down his drink and walked away as Thor sniffed himself with a pout.

~~~

This is going somewhere I swear~

- Anna ❤️