21.

OmniscientFebruary 14th

Omniscient
February 14th

Melani held the small gift bag in her hand it contained a sweet card from her and a small wrapped onesie just like she had said she would do.

She had put on a cute T-shirt with leggings and her red Jordan 1s (one of her favourites.) she watched as Keantae fixed his jeans although they still sagged.

You know what they say, you can take the boy out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the boy.

She was more proud of the fact that he was working with the youth to get the off the streets, instead of being then one who would give them the drugs.

He leaned down kissing her head.

"I love you."He said

"I love you too."

The nature of their relationship was one that many don't have, they rarely had arguments and if they did it wasn't over anything petty it would be over things worth arguing.

They most definitely weren't toxic in any way, shape or form.
When they told each other 'I love you' it was definitely the truth.

Keantae was definitely an affectionate and soft person when it came to Melani, he didn't speak to her like he would to his friends.

He loved to just touch her, especially to hug her in bed.
He had many things he wanted to do with her, take her on holidays, watch her go through school, see her meet his mother again after all these years.
Having a child so soon wasn't in the plan, of course it made it's way to be.

Melani on the other hand wasn't so touchy feely, she liked to touch keantae but she was more of an 'I value your time' girl she loved to spend time with him from talking and giggling to kissing and being intimate .

He tapped the car keys waiting to hear the unlock noise from the car, he opened the door for her and she sat inside laying back.

He closed the door getting in on the drivers side and turning on the car engine.
"You ready?"

"Yeah" she tightly held the bag in her right hand.

He stopped at the Tesco's around the corner from Akira and Raymond's tapping her awake from her slumber.

"I'm going to get the flowers for your mum, do you want me to leave the engine on?"