Scene 13 - Escaping

The crew rush out from the ship. And the TerraPhomes already begin to attack. The door is opened, and we are presented to the terrifying mouth of one of the many of the creature's roaring. Hope chucks some at one creature. It screams its last and drops to the ground like the other one. The remaining TerraPhome beings rush back fearful of the electricity and how it has killed one of their own. The party emerge out into the open, with the creatures surrounding them. They stare angrily as their tentacles slither and wiggle, as they wish to slip them up into their mouths to consume them.

Doctor:

We don't have time for this! Let's ramp up the power.

The Doctor snatches one of the electric boards and fries it up with even more energy. He throws it in the path back to the GRC 666 ship, which is in the way of several of the creatures. It explodes like a firework, as multiple dies from the blast. The creatures scatter even further.

That's more like it. Now, run!

They all hurry down the path, clear of any TerraPhomes. Once they have rushed a while away, the horrid beasts boom out and begin their pursuit! Down the path, Hope begins dumping more electric circuits with live currents into the bogs to kill any beings that are inside the bogs in case they are awaiting in them ready to pounce.

That's enough, Hope. Don't waste them!

Hope:

It's just in case any of them are waiting for us.

Doctor:

Yeah, not a bad thought.

Hope:

Oh, I am loving this so much, Doctor.

Doctor:

Ha! Good. I'm used to it on a daily basis.

Hope:

Your scientific adventures seem to be more adventurous than mine. Maybe I should apply department. I think I can just hop on with you. They won't give a monkies.

Stip:

What was that?

Doctor:

Glad to have you aboard the good ship TARDIS!

The two laughs and Rose is left feeling jealous – again. Now, they are approaching the GRC ship. We see the many TerraPhomes beings having stuck their bodies to the craft. They can smell the others rushing back towards them. The TerraPhomes, therefore, rise up and stare at them, rushing and rushing their way towards the ship. Inside the craft, Matella feels the presence of the TerraPhomes moving off and the return of the others – who now hold a powerful weapon/weapons with them. She frowns, and tenses, concentrating deeply. Scab is about to panic like a little girl again.

Matella:

They're back! And good news! We have to open up!

Scab:

What? No, no, no. No way! Nope. No!

Matella:

But the creatures are going away now. And they hold themselves more effective weaponry against the creatures.

Scab:

But-b-b-b but...

Matella:

Well you just hide away whilst I open up!

The creatures slide off the ship and begin slithering their way towards the Doctor and the others. They stop before Hope propels some more of the circuits at the creatures. Some of them are electrocuted and die horridly. Their corpses flop to the ground, like the other beings back away. This allows the party to close in towards the ship. Again, they are surrounded by a swarm of TerraPhomes. They hiss and frown lividly, whilst their tentacles slither carefully around from a few good metres. The group is still safe, and still hold a number of circuits and boards they can use. They can make their way back into the ship, as the entrance is unsealed and eventually opened. All of them quickly dash in, but Hope throws a few more of the electric boards at the creatures and killing one or two. The TerraPhomes distance away even more.

Doctor:

Hope, come on!

Hope:

But we can use all of these to kill the rest of them!

Doctor:

You don't have enough! Now, inside!

She fires one last board at the creatures before she hurries inside. The entrance is sealed back up again, whilst the TerraPhomes are now safe to slither their way back to the ship again...