Scene 16 - A Stingray

The creatures continue thrashing and roaring at the sunken GRC 666 craft. Meanwhile, the Doctor and Rose return back to the TARDIS. Hope follows them back.

Hope:

I'll see you back to your ship. Yep, seems like there is only enough room for two.

Rose:

Yeah, so it's not big enough for anyone else to take up any unnecessary space.

Doctor:

It's bigger than it looks.

Hope:

My duty... my job is to save lives who are in desperate need. Right now, I'm doing you two just that by letting you get out of here. And for any other poor soul that happened to wander adrift to Skullva. It will be my final mission now, Doctor. From experience, when you feel afraid, you know you're doing something right. You see Rose, I am saving yours and the Doctor's life after all then.

Rose:

So what are you going to do then?

Hope:

Go out there with the live current circuit boards and electrocute them all!

Doctor:

Then I wish you luck. Good man.

He and Rose step into the TARDIS and close the doors. Hope steps back as she watches the TARDIS materialize off with a hurricane of wind. They had now gone. The woman takes a sad sigh, knowing of her inevitable doom.

Hope:

Might as well get it over with. Still, the closer you are, the less resistance, and the less energy wasted. The closer they are, the better.

She returns to collect the remaining charges of electric currents, frowning bravely. Hope knows she is doing the right thing before she returns out. We return to the exterior of the ship and see the TerraPhomes slashing against the craft before we then hear the sound of an opening. The ship had been unsealed, and the TerraPhomes scream in joy. The sludge slurps and gurgles as the monsters begin slithering and floating towards what we assume is the entrance. However, there is a massive frying sound of an electric current. Hope, we think, has launched a stingray at the creature to kill them all. The monsters all scream their last as they all float dead to the bottom with the ship – motionless. Hope must successfully have got out somehow and electrocuted all of them – and the surviving TerraPhomes must have been in close enough range of the ship to suffer the fatal blow. We are left to hear sad music and all the dead creatures lying at the bottom of the bog with the GRC 666 ship – dead and buried along with the creatures. We see the logo of the "GRC 666" for a little while, as we think in the reconciliation of the terrible acts of death and destruction, we have just witnessed...