Chapter 18

A/N: I know I write this at the end but I thought to give you a warning before-hand. I know none of us wants to read the boring parts and just skip to the cute moments, so I will keep the trips short. 

Unfortunately, the way I am writing it right now isn't how I wrote my previous chapters (it's a bit more humorous and sassy too but doesn't reflect my kind-of-formal-writing) but I really hope you don't dislike it. 

Also, the POV's are small and I keep on switching them but I think you'll like it 'cause I am telling what's going on in their heads simultaneously!? 

*shrugs* 

*bites nails in anticipation*

Also, please vote and comment : )

Kimora's POV

I had urged my dad to look for a boarding school for me after November last year. Why? Because I was done with being bullied and lonely at school. I wanted to change my school but this was the only way I could do that. By joining a boarding school.

Honestly, Welham Girls' School wasn't my first choice. I wanted to get into Lawrence. But, well, my dad thought that Welham's humanities faculty was the best, so I should try there first and if I failed, we could always go for Lawrence.

Why I didn't like Welham? (A) It was an all-girls school. (B) It was too far away from Jodhpur. And well... I had no other reasons...

So, my dad and I, we went to Dehradun for my entrance examination. I had been preparing for it since the last month, so I was hoping to get in (actually, no, but I'm conflicted here). Whatever. The point is this - I went for the exam, I messed up my exam pretty badly and still, somehow, managed to get selected, which is insane!

So I flew back home, after seeing the Kempty falls that lies on the way to Mussoorie. Honestly, more than the falls, I think I saw the parking lot! We didn't even go to Mussoorie; we were so tired after seeing the falls.

***

Vivaan's POV

Kimora hadn't come to the park for a week now. I was wondering what had happened. Rishi had suggested that we call her from her house. I was reluctant to accompany him to her house. I mean, come on, it's awkward to go to your crush's house and call her out to meet you (sorry, scratch that, I meant 'play with you').

When I went to her house, I saw that it was locked. I went to see her the next day, and it was still locked. So she's gone on a trip. Without telling anyone! I was about to go to Hyderabad for 4 days. And I had hoped that I would see her before going. 

***

Kimora's POV

When I came back home, I told my friend Nitin that I had got selected in Welham. Nitin was, like, my younger brother from another mother. I shared everything with him - from depressing days to successes to my boarding school discussions with my dad. I was really fond of him. He was the sort of brother I never had.

"Why are there less people in the park?" I asked Nitin. "Well, Rishi had fallen ill, so he hasn't come to the park for 2 days. And Dev has gone back to Udaipur to visit his dadi and Vivaan bhaiya has gone to Hyderabad."

"Hyderabad? What's he doing there?" I asked him. "Well, he mentioned something about college... but I have no clue," he said with a shrug. College? I didn't think much about it though. I decided to ask him once he came back.

***

Vivaan's POV

I was excited to go back to the park. Most importantly, I was excited to see Kimora. Okay, I definitely had a thing for this girl. I couldn't stop thinking about her on the trip! I just wanted to see her beautiful face and hear that chirpy voice again.

When I went to the park, I was disappointed. She wasn't there. I had brought a souvenir from Hyderabad for her. It was a small but beautiful keychain of an elephant carved on ivory. It was expensive but... well, when I whine for something, I manage to get it. I don't do that usually because (A) I am scared of my parents (B) I am thoughtful (C) It's out-of-character.

I decided to go to her house once again (stalker much? meh) but, to my dismay, the door was locked once again. With a broken heart (I'm exaggerating now), I went back to the park, only to have a ball thrown straight at my face by... yeah, you guessed it, her.

"Kim! Watch where you throw the ball!" I shouted in an annoyed tone. Why am I annoyed? Because I went to her house just to see her and what does she do? Try to injure me. Am I PMSing now? No, men don't PMS. They IMS.

That's one of the weird things Kimora taught me. "I sometimes think you IMS," she had said. "What's that?" I had asked innocently. "Irritable Male Syndrome." And I had playfully punched her for that.

Well Kim, here I am. IMSing. All because of you.

***

Kimora's POV

Dang it! I hadn't meant to squish Vivaan's face into a flat pancake but that's exactly what would have happened if he didn't have those quick reflexes. "Kim! Watch where you throw the ball!" he shouted in an annoyed tone. 

"I am sorry! I didn't mean to! You just came out of nowhere!" I defended. "It's fine," he sighed before returning the ball back to me. I just shook my head at him (it was a minuscule moment) before proceeding to out the players. Yep, we were playing dodgeball. My favourite game. Why?  Because I was going to join Welham in a month.

After looking at you, Vivaan, I kind of wish I hadn't really passed that entrance exam. Or any entrance exam.

A/N: I got tired after writing this (I haven't been feeling emotionally good for quite a long time) but I am uploading this WITH another chapter (COMBO!) so please don't kill me and click on 'Continue reading next part' *crosses finger*