18.

'You could lose your mind

Trying to understand mine'

*

Leather is an uncomfortable material to wear. It makes the loudest noises whenever you move, sticks to every part of your body, and is a nightmare to actually get on. Yet, I felt incredibly sexy in it.

Babz had forced me to put on one of her dresses before we left the warehouse

Babz had forced me to put on one of her dresses before we left the warehouse. She seems to keep an entire wardrobe in Zayn's car, most of it clothing I would never dare to wear. I even let her do my makeup, though I had no idea how it looked. There weren't really any mirrors here. I just had to trust her.

This was the first time since we met that we actually sat down and had a normal conversation. Of course, Zayn lingered to whole time and teased me, as always, but I didn't feel like Babz would bite my head off. I watched her dynamic with him a lot, their little touches and hushed voices when they only wanted to be heard by one another. I hadn't asked about their relationship, it's none of my business, but whatever it is seemed to be good. They never left each other's sides.

When we left the warehouse, they decided to join George in Louis's car, meaning I was stuck with Harry. None of them were fit to drive, but I knew my warnings would fall on deaf ears. I just hoped that we didn't crash and commit vehicular manslaughter while out on the main roads. That would for sure be the thing to be them in prison, not the years of thefts that they'd successfully managed to conceal.

It was silent most of the way, Harry kept his eyes on the road, making sure not to crash into anyone. It doesn't take a lot of Moonshine to inebriate someone. We'd all had a couple of sips; I had started to feel the effects of it the moment it entered my system. How Harry is managing to appear sober is beyond me. George was stumbling by the time we piled into the cars, he's got a fun night ahead of him.

Louis decided to take care of him the whole time. Watching their dynamic made me smile. I know the others have noticed their relationship, it's obvious to anyone that meets them that there are feelings there. Louis may be a few years older than George, but he doesn't treat him like he's any less of a person.

As we enter the city the lights illuminate our faces. Orange from the streetlamps, yellow from the stores and restaurants that remain open. When we drive into busier metropolitan areas, the streets lined with tourists and clubgoers alike, a technicolour lights up the car. Blue, purple, green, red; all the colours of the clubs and bars of London.

South London isn't a place I frequent as much, I prefer being north of the river most days. I work and live there, most of my friends are that side too. I can't deny that this side of the Thames has some of the best clubs, though. I would often find myself in this area when I was younger, it feels nostalgic to be back. I'd been to Ministry of Sound once in my life, it's ridiculously difficult to get tickets for because they sell out so quickly and the drinks are astronomically overpriced. Zayn must have been planning this for a while. Or they were scamming their way in, which wouldn't surprise me. The potential of it almost excites me. I hate how eager I am every time I partake in something bad. It just feels so good.