XXXVI - Sage

Thank you guys so much for 100k ❤️.

Excuse any mistakes.

When Sage got home and pushed the key in the door she was disgusted by what she heard

"Fuck Emara. Just like that," her dad grunted out from the master bedroom upstairs.

"Eewwww," Sage felt bile rise in the back of her throat. When she walked in further she could see Alijah sitting on the couch with his headphones on and watching something on his iPad.

"A," she tapped him lightly, "I'm going outside. You coming?"

"Hell yeah," Alijah answered and waited for her to put her bag down before both of them went to sit on the porch.

Sage sat down on the a bench they had and put her arms around Alijah.

"Were you out with Adonis?" Alijah asked looking up on Sage who was scrolling on her phone.

"Yeah," Sage smiled, "You like him?"

"Yeah. He said we could play 2k over at his apartment," Alijah smiled.

"When did he say this?"

"You ain't gotta worry about that champ," Alijah smirked.

"Alijah you better tell me or else-," Sage began.

"Or else what?" Alijah finished, "Oh I thought somebody who had to lie to their parents to go out said sum. You can't get me to say anything Sage. I got your secrets."

Sage was convinced that the devil was in her mind telling her to slam Alijah's head against the wall.

Sage was still looking at Alijah with malicious intent when Alijah broke the silence.

"Yo phone buzzing. And you got wimp ass Marcus coming over here."

Sage looked down to see a message coming in from Kentrell.

Kentrell ☄️💛

I arrived in this bitch S

Sage hearted the picture before typing out a reply.

Tell your grandma I said hi

Kentrell ☄️💛
Yeah. I'ma hit you up later. We bout to get some seafood

Sage left the message on read before locking it and facing Marcus who was climbing up on their porch.

"Hey Sage, hey Alijah," Marcus greeted taking a seat opposite Sage and Alijah.

"Hey Marcus," Sage smiled. Alijah on the other hand nodded his head before looking back down in his iPad.

"How do you like it here?" Sage asked.

"It's good. Better than my old town. We ain't have all this. I expected to see Marcus more but he just dropped me off and never returned. He only sends money from time to time."

"Oh," Sage didn't know how to reply.

"Poor him," Alijah mumbled sarcastically under his breath but Sage heard him and nudged him.

"You been swimming still?" Sage asked.

"Yeah. Actually I was coming to ask you if you wanted to take a swim but I saw you got your hair done so I don't know if you'd like that," Alijah laughed out loud at what Sage said.

"Yeah sure," Sage smiled, "I'll just put my foot in and you can swim. I'll go change and meet you at Mrs Evans' pool."

Sage didn't want to tell him no. He was new here and he didn't have much friends. His parents had deserted him also so this was the next she could do for now.

"Ok," Marcus nodded and got up to go over, "I'll be there."

"Why did you do that?" Alijah asked walking in the house behind Sage.

"Because he doesn't have any friends and you're coming with me," she ascended the stairs to go to her room and was pleased when she heard her parents snoring loudly.

"That nigga is going to think you like him. There's something about him Sage. I don't trust him. I'm only coming to ensure nothing doesn't happen to your big headed ass."

"Whatever Alijah. Go put on your trunks. I'm going to change and leave a note on the refrigerator."

•••••

Fifteen minutes later they were both finished and ready to go.

"Take my picture Alijah," Sage said to Alijah laud down beside a few plants in her room.

"Always fucking working a nigga. Here," Alijah took the picture and shoved the phone to Sage.

"Thanks lil brother," she pressed a wet kiss to his cheek which he wiped off and pretended to throw up.

iamsage

liked by ginanotfrommartin and 764 othersiamsage I'm beauty if you ever saw itView all 68 commentsginanotfrommartin Pammm❤️🥺itskentrellbaby bad lil vibe❤️adonis Why you ain't got no clothes on? Where u at? I'm bout ta pull upnocapvon yo head bigg...

iamsage I'm beauty if you ever saw it
View all 68 comments
ginanotfrommartin Pammm❤️🥺
itskentrellbaby bad lil vibe❤️
adonis Why you ain't got no clothes on? Where u at? I'm bout ta pull up
nocapvon yo head bigger den a mf😂
demarcus2fuckyou check yo DMs
↪️adonis why? If you in that better slide out
7 minutes ago

Sage shook her head at Adonis in her comments and turned her phone off. She knew he'd pull up.

"That nigga waiting on you. Let's go."

  ••••••

We have the pool scene up next. I just realized this book is really named Sage's Man 🤦‍♀️. At this point anybody can be Sage's Man. We have 5 suitors for her😂. Who will I choose?

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

December 14, 2020