(4) To Italy

Aubrianna wrote up the story two days later. The papers went crazy with the news as she packed  a suitcase. If they were going to sell this lie he had to be the one to go to Italy. So he asked Sam and Steve to come back. 

On their way to the private jet he reached in his bag. "Before I forget.." he said as he scooted closer. He opened up the ring box to reveal a huge diamond ring. He leaned in her ear. "Marry me.." he whispered as he kissed her neck. 

"Yeah..I'll fake marry you.." she whispered 

He slid the ring on her finger. They boarded the jet once they took off to Italy. He pulled her into the bedroom and shut the door. She looked up at him he kissed her he pulled off her hoodie and t shirt and pushed down her shorts. 

"Lay down.." he whispered as he undid her bra. 

She laid down and he stripped his clothes. He slid on his condom as he stood on his knees in between her legs. Once he was done he kissed her as he pushed his way into. She gasped as she arched. 

He smirked. "Relax.." he whispered as he pulled back out and then slammed into her.

"Ah!! God!!" She let out. 

He bit his lip and moaned. "God you feel good." He whispered as he started moving. 

"James!" She screamed out as her orgasm began to build. 

He looked down where they were connected. "Come on come for me.." he whispered as he got faster. 

Her breathy moans filled the air as she squirted. He smiled a devilish smile at her and licked his lips. He leaned down to her ear. 

"Be a good girl and come again. I need you to come again..and again. Till I'm dripping in you.." he whispered as he kept moving. 

She began to tremble and shake as another one washed over her. 

"God yes! Right there.." she whispered 

"Right here.." he whispered as he started to get faster. 

"Yes! Yes!" She whispered as she arched up off the bed. 

"Fuck yeah baby. come on come for me one more time baby!" He said as he got faster and lifted one of her legs. 

She grabbed her breasts as she arched again. "James! James! Oh god don't stop!" She screamed out. 

His eyes began to roll as his orgasm began building. His hips began to pick up the pace as she squirted again and again. 

"Mmm god damn..oh fuck yeah.." he whispered as he filled his condom. 

He dropped her leg and collapses beside her. Aubrianna began to feel after shocks as she laid there completely blissed out. He could feel her body still coming down from cloud 9. He looked over at her. 

"Are you okay?" He said 

"Yeah..I'm fine." She said stopping herself from saying something from her own personal life.  

"Get some sleep. We will be there in a little bit." He said as he got up and pulled on his clothes. 

"You aren't sleeping?" She said 

"I've got work to do." He said as he walked out. 

"Fake it's all fake.." she whispered and he heard her. 

They landed in Italy a few hours later. She had changed into a red dress with matching heels. After they got checked in at the hotel they had dinner with the CEO and his wife. They did their best to be a loving affectionate couple. 

The next morning while she slept in after a long night of sex. Bucky was at the office building working on the contract deal. By the end of the day they reached an agreement and the ceo signed the contract. They celebrated by attending another dinner party in their honor where she wore a pink one shoulder dress Bucky played his part. 

Kissing her or kissing her neck so subtly as they ate dinner. When they returned to the hotel they had sex all night long again. Once they were done in Italy they returned to the states. Aubrianna for death stares from the girls as she went into her office. 

If only they knew it was all a ruse to get a deal done.